HD has a new ACL

Peyton

Good news, Peyton.

Peyton, BTW, where's your avatar and sig? When I was scrolling fast I knew when to stop! :lol:

Because of the childishness of a select few on the site, i decided it's just a good idea not to have pictures of myself on here anymore. Obviously most of the people here already figured out that was the wise move, I had to learn it the hard way.

Because of the childishness of a select few on the site, i decided it's just a good idea not to have pictures of myself on here anymore. Obviously most of the people here already figured out that was the wise move, I had to learn it the hard way.

Then you let them win, man.

Anyway, happy birthday to HD! I hope he is recovering well and I can't wait to see him next year.

Personally I liked the photo shopped pictures of Peyton. I am sorry Peyton man but that pic of you is just bad bro. I don't know why but it just is. Its like a picture of the guy you always wanted to beat up in high school. I am not saying thats what i want to do to you, its just the pic.

Apparently you aren't the only one who felt that way. Thank you for that valuable input.

Yes, basically. It wasn't so much the commenting as it was the photoshopping and reposting all over the board.

Yep. That will happen. You can't be sardonic at times and give the children fodder. You have to be mostly nicey nice like Tandy or you can't get away with it.

It is amazing too what people can run with. There is a message board that I post on that makes this look like strawberry shortcake fan club where I mentioned something 8 years ago and there are about 4 people who still bring it up... and it isn't even good material. But then I am not in the habit of giving people fodder so that is the best they can do... and did I mention? They have been using it for 8 years!

Yep. That will happen. You can't be sardonic at times and give the children fodder. You have to be mostly nicey nice like Tandy or you can't get away with it.

It is amazing too what people can run with. There is a message board that I post on that makes this look like strawberry shortcake fan club where I mentioned something 8 years ago and there are about 4 people who still bring it up... and it isn't even good material. But then I am not in the habit of giving people fodder so that is the best they can do... and did I mention? They have been using it for 8 years!

<_<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!

You have garnered by curiosity. Please, do tell us your stories of the olden days where the topics were about how Duckett should be moved to FB and Gazoo campaigned for Dan Reeves the great.

You have garnered by curiosity. Please, do tell us your stories of the olden days where the topics were about how Duckett should be moved to FB and Gazoo campaigned for Dan Reeves the great.

It wasn't football related. It was something that still makes me shake my head at why these 4 cling-ons think it is flame-worthy. If I PMed it to you, you would think I was lying probably. It is that ridiculous and for 8 years? *bionic head shake