keanu reeves

harrgame

Matrix- very, VERY cool

The Day the Earth Stood Still- not so much, but okay

While Keanu has made some good action flicks, to say he is better and beyond the likes of Bruce Lee, Arnold, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, Jet Li, Sly Stone, and the like is a little over the top. **** Vin Diesel has made some cool action movies that can rival pretty much anything keanu has done outside the Matrix series.

chuck norris was a beast but id put bruce willis ahead of him. easy. on quotables alone. yeah chuck could kick his *** in real life but the last boy scout? die hard trilogy? the man made some classic action flicks. along with arnold schwarzenegger, steven seagal and a few more.

when keaunu reaves is mentioned i dont think "action movie star" i think "bill and teds excellent adventure"

chuck was a savage though!!!! lone wolf mcquade was my favorite movie when i was a kid

chuck norris was a beast but id put bruce willis ahead of him. easy. on quotables alone. yeah chuck could kick his *** in real life but the last boy scout? die hard trilogy? the man made some classic action flicks. along with arnold schwarzenegger, steven seagal and a few more.

when keaunu reaves is mentioned i dont think "action movie star" i think "bill and teds excellent adventure"

chuck was a savage though!!!! lone wolf mcquade was my favorite movie when i was a kid

agreed on bruce willis