Jerod Mayo

vel

For those who don't know, Jerod Mayo (the tackling machine the Pats have at LB) will be out 6-8 weeks. I know we play them week 3 but might as well mention it while it is fresh off the press. Also something to mention is that Derrick Brooks has been contacted by the Pats to temporarily replace Mayo. I don't think I need to supply links for this if you watch ESPN or surf every portal of NFL information on the internet.

Just a heads up: I think if we play how the Bills played then we can pull out a much needed moral boost and win heading to the bye. |Think about what a NE win would do to our players over the bye week|

For those who don't know, Jerod Mayo (the tackling machine the Pats have at LB) will be out 6-8 weeks. I know we play them week 3 but might as well mention it while it is fresh off the press. Also something to mention is that Derrick Brooks has been contacted by the Pats to temporarily replace Mayo. I don't think I need to supply links for this if you watch ESPN or surf every portal of NFL information on the internet.

Just a heads up: I think if we play how the Bills played then we can pull out a much needed moral boost and win heading to the bye. |Think about what a NE win would do to our players over the bye week|

Any other team and I would bash you for suggesting we could not beat them at full strength.

But, I think the Pats are on their way out as an elite team. They will still compete, but on a more mortal level.

Any other team and I would bash you for suggesting we could not beat them at full strength.

But, I think the Pats are on their way out as an elite team. They will still compete, but on a more mortal level.

any other team and i would bash myself lol i hate when poster posted about us needing a prayer to beat MIA (which is exactly what they were: Missing In Action)

I wonder if the Pats regret trading Seymour now. Watch them sign Brooks and watch him destroy us like he has in the past haha...seems to always happen with any player the Pats pick up..success.

It's hard to imagine that he would be ready to play by then. He might have been working out, but he hasn't played any football at all since last December and he does not have experience in the 3-4.

yea guys, we might lose against Carolina if we dont give all our attention to this game

<_<

sorry but we are the fans... we are the ones that predicted the super bowls n shyt not the players. even if we do give all our attention to this week it wont matter. i understand the philosophy for when you are playing but not when your watching