Gritblitzer's NFL Idiot of the Week

Guest Gritz

nflidiotdukes2.jpg

For your Sunday night comments about Matt Ryan being "just a caretaker quarterback" you, Jamie Dukes, are awarded this week's NFL Idiot of the Week Award. I didn't know that part of your weight loss diet was to drink the Haterade. You keep digging for that brain Jamie. Maybe you'll get lucky and hit paydirt.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed that comment, good thing.

Nice pic. You could have drawn him looking for a brain in the Wizard of Oz - except for the part they don't make XXXLarge scarecrows.

How does a 'caretaker' QB create a pro-bowl WR? Roddy White does not throw to himself.

How does a 'caretaker' QB execute a game winning throw with 0:11 left vs. the Bears?

How does a 'caretaker' QB run a no huddle frequently and effectively?

How does a 'caretaker' QB help a team to the playoffs in 2008 with a below average in any statistical category defense? Our D was not putrid, but the '85 Bears (caretaker QB), 2000 Ravens (caretaker QB), 2002 Bucaneers (caretaker QB) it was certainly not.

Honorable mention goes to Warren Sapp for stating that the Falcons did nothing to address the defensive line in the offseason and Marshall Faulk just out of general principle.

I have a strong feeling they will get the award sooner than later....... ;)

I assume you mean commentators

Leodis McKelvin and **** Juron get my vote for NFL players and coaches.

Wanted to keep it Falcons-related so that it could stay in this forum........ ;)