Arguments aside, Who are our best 2 pass rushers?

{=Mojo-Risin=}

Settle it  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 are our best pass rushers?

• Abe and Davis
    • Abe and Anderson
    • Abe and Bierman

Not talking about them being on the field at same time. I simply want to know who you think are the top 2 pass rushers on the team.

this thread fails. Yes ill be the first one to say the phrase. They both were the best two this week. Preseason doesnt matter. Our D showed that. So week one Beerdude and Abe were the best pass rushers because they got the most sacks.... Thier is still lots of time for others to step up and show something. So why and try to hate on JA98, because thats what this is all really about. owell, beerdad is playing well and i like to see our youngin makin some plays. I know Abe was getting hype for him(bout time that Abe got some constant help/quality rest). Plus i gotta talk about the sig... as funny as it is... after watching it like twice... gay, hahahhaha B)^_^

this poll is almost as bad as when Skip Caray(God rest his soul) asked Rick Berry after the first two years of Michael Jordan's career:

Skip: "Rick, who do you think is the better player, Dominque Wilkins or Michael Jordan?"

Berry: "Duh.....Michael Jordan" :)

Hey Gdawg that's a totally different topic there...

IMO Michael Jordan is the most over rated player in the history of sports. Sure, he was good no doubt about it but the ish he used to get away with b/c he was Michael Jordan made him better than he really was. The best play of his career was a shot that he should have been called for pushing off.

I love me some 'Nique.....

IMO Michael Jordan is the most over rated player in the history of sports. Sure, he was good no doubt about it but the ish he used to get away with b/c he was Michael Jordan made him better than he really was. The best play of his career was a shot that he should have been called for pushing off.

IMO Nique compares very well to anyone except Jordan. Jordan was all alone as the best.

If Nique would have played with championship team he would be mentioned more among the #2s.

I wish we could have gave him a better supporting cast while he were here.

When he finally had a good team Lenny did the unspeakable. <_<

c'mon Craig - Jordan overrated? puh-lezze! Jordan had Scottie Pippen and nothing else and he drug that team up and down the floor and won what - 6 championships? This guy was and still IS the best - yes, better than Kobe and better than Lebron. Jordan was better than Bird and better than Magic. Michael Jordan had the will to win and the skills to back it up - he dominated and will long be regarded as the best player ever.......

I loved Dominque and he was a great player but he was not in MJ's class......not close.

Where's the "Abe and Babs" option? I know Biermann had 2 sacks, but I won't judge players based on one game ... and even less based on the preseason. Ask again when the season is over.

So until somebody proves over a extended period of time that he can rush the passer, I'll sick with Abe and Babs (who still is one of the most underrated players in the NFL).