Anyone else noticed....

JKH5785

So I can't help but notice that since ATL's crushing defeat over the Dolphins, holding them to 0 yrds on two drives, 4yrds from the darling wildcat, after all that and more it seems like the NFL Network has forgotten the Dolphins and perhaps ATL exist.

Where is all the talk of the Darling Dolphins now, it's aggrevating to me in that I feel like our Defense had the best defensive performance of week 1 and yet their is very little mention if any.

I know some of you would say it don't matter, and likely agree with you, it's whatever. Yet we all know that if the Dolphins had one, we would not have heard the end of it for the whole season. I'm so surprised that one of the plays from Sundays game didn't make it to the top 10 plays off the week.

Secondly, and you can go back and watch the game tape to confirm.

3rd Quarter w/ 3:40 left. Watch Jamaal Anderson's play here, he looks lost. I know some will argue he had a good game, but I have watched the game twice at home and saw it live in the dome, and I would disagree. I also noticed that on another play late in the 4th quarter Jamaal made contact with an O lineman and was pushed back into Babs which inturn knocked him off his path to the ball. There were several plays I noticed Jamaal didn't set the edge and fell for every play fake they threw at us. Yes he did have a tipped pass, and I will applaud him for that, but I cannot honestly say that we were better with him in the game on those plays mentioned before than we would have been with Kroy/Chauncey.

Just saying

I could care less about JA98.

I am sold on our other ends now.

But YES,

the NFL network hasn't mentioned the Falcons one bit other than the game highlight reals this week.

Its kind alike they don;t want to say anyhting until they are sure. If our defnese plays like it did this weekend.

I think you will hear quite abit about us next week.

We will be a much safer team to discuss without getting your foot in your mouth afterwards.

I could care less about JA98.

I am sold on our other ends now.

But YES,

the NFL network hasn't mentioned the Falcons one bit other than the game highlight reals this week.

Its kind alike they don;t want to say anyhting until they are sure. If our defnese plays like it did this weekend.

I think you will hear quite abit about us next week.

We will be a much safer team to discuss without getting your foot in your mouth afterwards.

Watch PLAYBOOK on NFL Network............ we were getting all kinds of love from Mayock and Billick!