Need 2 Mez or Lower Level seats!

MissBlackandRed

Anyone have any mez or lower level seats for the Panthers game can you PM me? I love to be loud (well during Falcons D) and stand the whole game but man...I was in the 300's during the Dolphins game and the noise from that section was very lack luster... Message me if u have a couple of seats available!

Get a ticket for the lower level, I did not see you at our tailgate last week. U really missed out. We had a blast. Check out the pic on our website.

www.atlfalcoholics.com

Remind me NOT to go to the game with people who aren't really into football so much :( They were all runnin late, I should have just left them! Where are you guys going to be at sunday? It'll probably be me n the lil falcon fan. I gotta get these tickets situated....the price i pay to bring a 3 year old lmao...otherwise maybe i should go n get a ticket in the LL for myself!

Remind me NOT to go to the game with people who aren't really into football so much :( They were all runnin late, I should have just left them! Where are you guys going to be at sunday? It'll probably be me n the lil falcon fan. I gotta get these tickets situated....the price i pay to bring a 3 year old lmao...otherwise maybe i should go n get a ticket in the LL for myself!

We are always at the Yellow Lot every home game. Have you gone to the website to see the pictures as well as directions to get to the yellow lot.

I HAVE TWO TICKETS MEZZELINE

ASLE 233

ROW 3

SEAT 1-2 55.00 PER TICKET

REVERETT49@YAHOO.COM 404-867-7522

Single game price for that ticket is $85.00 + ticketmaster service charges of $10 per ticket, so that is a helluva deal. I'd jump all over that. 3rd row is great seats too.