Dont sleep on the Panthers

Scorpion

I know most of you think Jake is garbage but than again he did play a very good D this past week vs Eagles. Eagles have a lot of crazy blitzes which probably scared Jake...

Also dont forget about the dangerous Deangelo Williams, Peppers, and Steve Smith....

I think we are favorite to win but i dont think it will be as easy as some of you think..

I hope we blow them out but i personally dont think its very likely.

I'm with birdlover on this.......

It doesn't matter a single bit what any of us think. That has less than zero influence on the Falcons and their preparation for this game. I always find these threads kind of ridiculous.

OK, last time these teams met in the dome- falcons won by 17

Falcons have improved since then, Panthers haven't

Last two games Delhomme has played? 11 turnovers. He also played the raiders last year and had 4INTs and a QB rating of 12.

Their starting NT is out for the season.

Because of the Pepper contract they have no quality depth, particularly on their lines.

Falcons just stuffed a pretty good running game last week.

Ryan missed 3 TD passes, Elam left 7 points on the board, they won by 12 anyway.

Falcons are a very good home team.

Smith always has them prepared.

One more thing-seen any carolina trolls? No, Its a real good indication their fan base is thinking like I am.

Yeah, the panthers could win, I think its more likely that Wilson gets some game experience because the birds have a 4 TD lead in the fourth .

It doesn't matter a single bit what any of us think. That has less than zero influence on the Falcons and their preparation for this game. I always find these threads kind of ridiculous.

WHAT ????

Do Not even go there !

You know good and well that J Mike streams this Board directly to Smitty's

HUD ! :rolleyes:

Exactly, i think we are going to go out and do to them what we did last year at home. But like you said my, and everyone elses opinions dont mean **** because they have no effect on the outcome of the game.

if we aren't better on offense than we were last week we could be in some trouble. When we beat them 45-28 last year... they came back from 17-3 in a hurry throwing BOMBS to Smith and he was WIDE OPEN every play... I hope this is corrected this year

I think with their D line being so messed up right now that Turner will have the day that we have been expecting out of him.

Last two games Delhomme has played? 11 turnovers. He also played the raiders last year and had 4INTs and a QB rating of 12.

Because of the Pepper contract they have no quality depth, particularly on their lines.

Ryan missed 3 TD passes, Elam left 7 points on the board, they won by 12 anyway.

One more thing-seen any carolina trolls? No, Its a real good indication their fan base is thinking like I am.

Yeah, the panthers could win, I think its more likely that Wilson gets some game experience because the birds have a 4 TD lead in the fourth .

All valid points my friend, looks really good on paper, but as the old adage goes - "Any given sunday". Personally i prefer to

remain cautionly optimistic about every Falcon game, feel uncomfortable predicting blowouts. But hey - That just me...

EXCELLENT POST!!!