You favorite play/moment from sundays game

Nerdy Bird

Mine would for sure have to be Abe mowing over Long and a close second would be Petersons big hit that caused the fumble

That's it, no question. Not only was it did Abe completely punk Jake, but it was an important play in the game. Miami had gained 4 first downs in a row and was gaining confidence on offense and Abe squashed both the drive and the confidence.

Abraham's rump-sitting bullrush on Jake Long.

Before the play, at the place I was watching the game, a Falcons hater kept saying Jake Long was locking Abraham down and the very next play John just owned the guy; AND Jake held! I just screamed OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Outside of winning, that just made my day!

From watching the replay coverage on television, I have to go with Abe's sack.

Why? Because just before that, the announcers were talking Long up and was mentioning how he was handliing Abe.

I kept thinking to myself, "Self, you've seen this before. Abe is setting this guy up for something on a 3rd down." Then, there it was.

Boy, I've never heard the announcers in a game do a 180 quicker than after that play.

Now, instead of talking Long up, they started saying comments like "Abe is one of the premier pass rushers in the past 10 years" and "Abe showed Long you can't just play him one way. The guy's got all kinds of game." :lol:

Ryan taking a knee to end the game.

Why?

All things defense. The game was not out of reach for Miami for the majority of time and our defense kept them from scoring. I can almost guarantee you that last year this would have been a shoot-out game and Ryan would have been forced to score on that last posession instead of taking a knee.