Check out what Coach Sparano said

brianf

This Dolphin poster summed it up very well!

Marino2Clayton Says:

September 14th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

#1 Its only one game… you can’t panic and bench Chad after only one game, that would be ludicrous.

#2 Miami went on the road, turned the ball over 4 times, and were hammered by the best team in the NFC.

#3 This will all be forgotten when Miami beats the Colts next week.

And for those of you who don’t think Atlanta is the best team in the NFC… tell me a team that played better yesterday in all three phases of the game.

Marino2Clayton Says:

#1 Its only one game… you can’t panic and bench Chad after only one game, that would be ludicrous.

#2 Miami went on the road, turned the ball over 4 times, and were hammered by the best team in the NFC.

And for those of you who don’t think Atlanta is the best team in the NFC… tell me a team that played better yesterday in all three phases of the game.

Philly B) But we were pretty darn close

I agree with #2, but his justification is not correct. The Eagles played better in all three phases of the game. Our field goal kicking was horrendous. The Eagles scored TD's on offense, defense, and special teams. They also won by an extremely large margin at 38-10. Don't get me wrong, I still believe #2. But the Eagles did play better yesterday in all three phases of the game.

I agree with #2, but his justification is not correct. The Eagles played better in all three phases of the game. Our field goal kicking was horrendous. The Eagles scored TD's on offense, defense, and special teams. They also won by an extremely large margin at 38-10. Don't get me wrong, I still believe #2. But the Eagles did play better yesterday in all three phases of the game.

As long as we win the division and stay the course with the 'process' we will be fine in Jan. Hmmm.....maybe its too early to talk about Jan.

Marino2Clayton Says:

FO SHO

They even had their backups in there working the Panties I think. :lol:

I like how we played Sunday also. Best team in NFC will be a stretch for now. How can you judge that off of one game. If we go out and do the same thing to the panthers this sunday, then yeah I will start to believe it. Miami is def not a cupcake team, if you look at some of the teams that they beat last year (Pats, chargers, jets, broncos) they fared pretty well for themselves. Not to mention what they added this offseason. Either way, it was a good win for us and a good observation by the fan who posted what is quoted on here. It's just to early to say we are the best in the NFC. I hope we eventually get there but not yet.