Star Caps Decision by the Commish.....

nawlinsaintfan

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Roger Goodell on his decision: "I am not prepared to treat players differently when the same conduct is involved."

Per Schefter's Twitter: http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Looks like Grant and Smith are not going to be suspended after all.

I heard they were going to be shot instead.

Worst part is, Deuce had Starcaps tested by the NFL a few years ago. They told him it was OK to take. Starcaps changed their ingredients without labeling it. NFL finds out about it but doesn't notify the players, and then decides to suspend those that test positive for it. Obviously the only one suspended so far was Jamar Nesbit, the rest are under this legal action, but it's still a ridiculous situation.

I am torn as to whether any of these players should be suspended. There are so many conflicting stories as to who knew what and when. And it is a weight loss drug and not steroids if I am not mistaken. But... NFL players have it beaten into their head to check with the league before you use anything. Blah blah blah... quite confusing.

The important thing is that the Saints players who did not make a federal case out of it (literally) will not be punished. It would have been a true injustice if they had to sit while the Williams get to play because a MINNESOTA judge over ruled an impartial judge.