Gritz - do this

Finally

I think this site also has contests for actual paying work. Maybe contests isn't the best description. But if it's the site I think it is, my friend's wife got paid for a few of her designs on there. Someone looking for a logo, or an advertisement, a powerpoint preso, things like that.... will submit their description of the project and what they'd like to see. Then creative people go make the project and submit it. There's some way they lock it down so it can't actually be downloaded until it "wins" or it's selected.

Maybe I've got the site mixed up w/something else, but it's a cool idea. And yes... that would be cool to have some of our local talent's artwork on some merchandise! :)

Who TF gives a rip about copyrights around here? Ugh.......maybe me and two other people. That about it bro.

Bull****.

I taught copyright law at the Art Institute of Atlanta for 6 years.

I have forgotten more about copyright law than you'll ever know.

Trust me or don't bro. I don't really care............. :lol: :lol:

I don't think Gritz can sell you the image or right to use it, he can't seek to profit off of it legally if I understand my copyright laws.

You might, however, be able to upload your own copy of a Falcons image to have it printed at CP for your personal use. Thats where I get fuzzy with copyright laws.

Ultimately Falcons marketing folks & lawyers could get involved and it could leave a bad taste for Gritz. So lets not do that to our pal :)

I don't think Gritz can sell you the image or right to use it, he can't seek to profit off of it legally if I understand my copyright laws.

You might, however, be able to upload your own copy of a Falcons image to have it printed at CP for your personal use. Thats where I get fuzzy with copyright laws.

Ultimately Falcons marketing folks & lawyers could get involved and it could leave a bad taste for Gritz. So lets not do that to our pal :)

I am sure if there is a problem he will figure it out and not do it.

Yep.....It's against the law for me to do anything that has the Falcon logo on it. Both the Falcons and the NFL hold copyrights to any and all logos pertaining to the Falcons.

It's rarely pursued in criminal courts but you can get absolutely ruined in civil court.

It''s not right.

I have a growing relationship starting with some good folks out at Flowery Branch right now. I'm sticking to that plan.