norwood playing defense?

BtK

i was checking the stats of sundays game on nfl.com and i saw something i just couldn't believe. they have listed norwood in the defense category with 2 assisted tackles... did he really play defense??? maybe against the wildcat?? quotes from the play by play list on nfl.com:

1-10-MIA 22 (5:35) 23-R.Brown left tackle to MIA 24 for 2 yards (50-C.Lofton, 32-J.Norwood).

2-6-MIA 38 (6:24) (Shotgun) 6-P.White left end to MIA 38 for no gain (54-S.Nicholas, 32-J.Norwood).

did anyone see him play on the D or is it just a mistake??

Wow here's what CBS has....

1st quarter...

1-10-MIA12 (6:54) C.Pennington pass short left to R.Brown to MIA 12 for no gain (S.Nicholas).

2-10-MIA12 (6:07) C.Pennington pass short left to T.Ginn pushed ob at MIA 22 for 10 yards (M.Peterson).

1-10-MIA22 (5:35) R.Brown left tackle to MIA 24 for 2 yards (C.Lofton, J.Norwood).

2nd quarter...

1-10-MIA34 (7:06) (Shotgun) R.Brown up the middle to MIA 38 for 4 yards (M.Peterson). Direct snap to #23 Brown, Ronnie.

2-6-MIA38 (6:24) (Shotgun) P.White left end to MIA 38 for no gain (S.Nicholas, J.Norwood).

EDIT: I checked and they also show Houston in on two tackles, which is what he made.

I watched the two plays on DVR because I couldn't believe it. The first one was Lofton and Peterson. The second one was Nicholas and Johnson (Lofton was in at the end of it as well, but Johnson actually initiated the tackle, Nicholas came next to finish it, and Lofton followed moreso on momentum but was not part of the tackle). But no, Norwood was not on defense.