SWIFT HITTER

not a easy answer  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which south Fan Base you hate the most

• Saints
    • Bucs
    • Panthers
    • Falcons

Im leaning towards Panther fan base and team. I have never been a fan of Steve Smith he is a great wr and I respect him as a player..but his first down signal and his cockyness always irked me..

The Panther fan base is like they are owed something. The automatically assume they are the best team inside the division..

Buc fans are semi realistic and as for Saint fans are just low lifes .. 2 playoff wins in franchise history and talk about or franchise woes.

as for our fan base to me it has gotten better since number 7 is out of town. our fan base is starting to care more about the team then a player

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trick question. yes i was the first to chose US cause our fan base is terrible. we go 11-5 .....our roster is pretty amazing. we still dnt fill the seats

i look around the league at all the other teams and their pride (packers,pats,ect)

atlanta was not the only one in recession. other teams' fans FOUND a way to support their team

blame it on money if you want <_<

blame it on money if you want <_<

I planned on going to a game or two this season, but $50 is the cheapest seat in the house, and a bad seat at that, and when you add the cost to travel 200 miles to watch, yeah, money is the reason I sit in a cushy seat at home and watch the games. And did I mention the price of adult beverages? I can get 12 here for the price of one there.

Call me a bad fan if you want. At least I can say I've been a 'bad fan' since the 70's.

I think the Panties will get my vote.

(1) First and foremost......................the Panthers and their stupid fans (if you want to call them "fans." They'll be back to cheering for the Redskins next year!).

(2) Tie between the Bucs and the Saints (Not even close to the hatred I have for the Panthers). To be honest, ALL of the fans I've met from both teams talk a lot of smack during the game, but are cool afterwards! The Saints will ALWAYS have my respect from a few years back when they had enough people in the Dome (and they would always bring bus loads of fans to the dome) to make a wave go around the dome SEVERAL times. I know you guys remember when a WHOLE section of the bums were thrown out! :lol::lol::lol: Bucs fans, the same! They would come deep too, talk smack, BUT buy drinks for da mn near everybody in the section!

1. San Fran - I still remember

2. Tampa - Even though they are pathetic, We are talking HATE right?

3. Panthers - How can you not hate Delhome

4. Saints - I actually like the Aints fans, which makes me want to beat their team that much more.

5. Rams - Got to include all South teams (Past and Current).

I cannot pull for any of these teams unless them winning helps us get into the playoffs.

Its tough for me between Panthers and Bucs fans. I've gotten into fights and almost fights at our stadium and their stadiums for having things thrown on me or some idiot just literally punching me from behind or trying to push me over a railing onto a fifteen-twenty foot drop below just because I was wearing a Falcons jersey. They do have some classy fans but there are way too many idiots like those that ruin it.

Im leaning towards Panther fan base and team. I have never been a fan of Steve Smith he is a great wr and I respect him as a player..but his first down signal and his cockyness always irked me..

The Panther fan base is like they are owed something. The automatically assume they are the best team inside the division..

Buc fans are semi realistic and as for Saint fans are just low lifes .. 2 playoff wins in franchise history and talk about or franchise woes.

as for our fan base to me it has gotten better since number 7 is out of town. our fan base is starting to care more about the team then a player

I guess I'm going with carologic. It's a tough call, not much to like about any of them. And if it's which team I hated the most, the answer is probably different.

I can't stand the ain'ts, but most of their fans I've interacted with have been pretty decent, both at games & on MB's. The sucs really have fans that piss me off more than any other, however, they support their team win or lose 100% and I've got to give them credit for that. It puts them slightly more favorable than carologic. carologic fans are some of the worst out there. They don't know what they are talking about half the time. If things are going in their favor, they bail on the team. They can't take any smack talk and go crying to the mods on their MB's if someone makes fun of their team and gets that person banned. They really piss me off as much as suc fans, but their lack of football knowledge and lack of supporting their team when losing makes them the absolute worst fan base of our 3 division opponents.

1. San Fran - I still remember

2. Tampa - Even though they are pathetic, We are talking HATE right?

3. Panthers - How can you not hate Delhome

4. Saints - I actually like the Aints fans, which makes me want to beat their team that much more.

5. Rams - Got to include all South teams (Past and Current).

I cannot pull for any of these teams unless them winning helps us get into the playoffs.

Yea I always hate what Young , Montana , Rice, Taylor did to us and was so glad when we beat them in 98 divisional round game and till this day i still have hatred for that organization and after what Deion did to us was the icing on the cake

I hate the Saints as a team. But, there is a long history with the fanbase there. I've been smacking with them for 40 years now - and they do have some loyal fans - I'll give them that. So - they are my favorite rival to hate.

I hate the Bucs with a passion - but again - I get along okay with the fans there - smack talk - but also football talk - there are some that aggravate - but every team has those.

Panthers - ugh! I hate them! I hate the team - and I've never met but a few fans that were decent and I liked. Most of them are the ones that come to our stadium. They, for the most part are okay and it's fun. However, I won't go back to their stadium. I've been cursed at - pushed - had people get in my face and yell - pointing their fingers in my face, even had beer thrown on me. I had to quit going because I knew that eventually I was going to lose it and knock somebody out and probably end up in jail. So, I quit going to the Falcon/Panther away games - and although I still enjoy smack talking with them when they come to our stadium - they get my vote.