Fox Sports Power Rankings

kirbyr

If we could choose between AP or Turner, I would choose AP all day (no pun intended). Don't get me wrong, I love my Falcons and am a season ticket holder. I think Turner is solid and can be a game changer at times. However, everytime AP touches the ball, he can break it for a TD. Think about this offense if AP was running behind Ryan instead of Turner. That would just be unfair.

Not to mention the Media Man Crush for Brett F. :rolleyes:

As sick as I am of Favre, he does make AP better. Last season when every team stacked the box with 8 or 9, AP still led he league in rushing. Now that teams have to somewhat respect the passing game, it only makes AP that much better. I hate to say it but the Vikings should be one fo the favorites in the NFC, even though their sorry *** fans come here to troll when we played them last season.

If we could choose between AP or Turner, I would choose AP all day (no pun intended). Don't get me wrong, I love my Falcons and am a season ticket holder. I think Turner is solid and can be a game changer at times. However, everytime AP touches the ball, he can break it for a TD. Think about this offense if AP was running behind Ryan instead of Turner. That would just be unfair.

Turner had 7 more TD's than did Peterson last year. ...sooo... I'd have to say that the 'however' was misplaced, and that Turner also has the potential to go for a TD any time he touches the ball... and more so than Peterson.

\

...sorry if I'm coming off as harsh. This is just one of the biggest peeves of mine in NFL coverage... that Peterson is the NFL darling, and Turner gets such little coverage when he had a better year last year than Peterson.

Hate to tell you but you aren't 32 if you are winning games.

It's called "hyperbole". I intentionally overstated the situation to make the point...

To bring it closer to home, I don't care if a three loss Giants team is ranked higher than a one-loss Falcons team at the end of the season. I'm cool with being the second best rated team at 15-1 because the only thing that would matter would be them coming through the Dome to get to the Super Bowl. Rankings don't matter.