Panthers get crushed

truthspeaker

whole team played poorly, no silver lining imo

we will play better on Sunday

TRUTHSPEAKER ....... IT JUST DON'T LOOK GOOD MAN.

IT JUST DON'T LOOK GOOD. WHEN THEY JUST GAVE JAKE

ALL THAT MONEY ..... AND MADE PEPPER'S FIGHT FOR HIS .......

IT TORE YOUR LOCKER ROOM APART. AND NOW IT'S

SHOWING. IT JUST DON'T LOOK GOOD MAN. :rolleyes:

I totally disagree

they didnt give Jake any more money than he was already making, they restructured and extended. It was the right move regardless of his play, because of the cap

we just played like crap, lots of teams and players played bad week 1

No, its straight forward. You said you would play better sunday and I'm asking how much will you lose by...its not a joke! I think you will play a tighter game but I figure we still win by 10...what say you?

LOOKS LIKE HE'S NOT SAYING NOTHING. IT SEEMS THAT EVERYBODY

CAN HANDLE WINNING, BUT WHEN THE WIND BLOWS THE OTHER WAY,

SO DOES THEIR ENTHUSIASM FOR TALK. I KEEP SAYING, FOOTBALL IS

THE MIRROR IMAGE OF LIFE ITSELF. ONE DAY YOU'RE ON TOP OF THE

WORLD ..... THE NEXT DAY YOUR WHOLE WORLD CAN BE TURNED UP

SIDE DOWN. YOU WILL BE MEASURED BY HOW YOU RESPOND TO IT.

I HAVE NO ILLUSIONS .... THE WIND CAN CHANGE ON ATLANTA AT

ANY GIVEN TIME. :rolleyes:

No, its straight forward. You said you would play better sunday and I'm asking how much will you lose by...its not a joke! I think you will play a tighter game but I figure we still win by 10...what say you?

sorry I didnt catch on to that fragment of broken english, you should quit posting like teenage girls talk, it would avoid this problem

so you want to be serious, yet you act silly by assuming the outcome of an NFL game

you guys cant expect to slack off and win either

divisional games are always close, not to mention unpredictable

I see lots of Foulcunts fans talking about 2-0

Talking about 2-0 doesn't = slacking off. The foot won't be coming off Delhome's throat until the final buzzer.

like i said in another thread yesterday; this won't be an easy game and the panthers will come in with a chip on their shoulder the size of jake delhomme's turnover rate. it will be tough and jake will be playing for his job.

what's the over-under on Steve Smith crying after the game?

Silver lining to me was Peppers and Davis were beasts. Davis had, what? like 16 tackles?.. Peppers had a sack, a FF, a Fg block and a pass defended.

Dwill and Stewart had a good game considering how poorly the Panthers Oline played against the Eagles. Why didn't Fox use a different strategy when he learned that the 5 panther Olinemen couldn't stop 9 eagle defenders from blitzing, every, single, play?

I'd be more concerned if the Eagles defense haven't destroyed the Panthers in their last 3 regular season meetings. Or, if every team on the Panthers schedule had a defense like the Eagles.

Still, I'd love to see Moore in there.

Silver lining to me was Peppers and Davis were beasts. Davis had, what? like 16 tackles?.. Peppers had a sack, a FF, a Fg block and a pass defended.

Dwill and Stewart had a good game considering how poorly the Panthers Oline played against the Eagles. Why didn't Fox use a different strategy when he learned that the 5 panther Olinemen couldn't stop 9 eagle defenders from blitzing, every, single, play?

I'd be more concerned if the Eagles defense haven't destroyed the Panthers in their last 3 regular season meetings. Or, if every team on the Panthers schedule had a defense like the Eagles.

Still, I'd love to see Moore in there.

I would give Delhomme one or two more games

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. We offered to make Peppers the highest-paid defensive player in the game. He didn't take it. In fact, that is part of the reason we gave Jake the extension. We needed to shift his cap hit back a few years so that we could take on the Gross, Gamble, and especially the Peppers contract.

In conclusion, you're clueless.

Fox is not known as a strategists? He does not make half time adjustments like the great ones Gibbs, Belichick, Parcells, soon to be Smitty, and so on...

MOST OF THE TIME HE HAS NOT HAD A NEED FOR HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS.

BUT I STILL THINK FOX IS A SMART COACH, STUBBORN, BUT SMART. HE

HAS SOME GUYS ON HIS STAFF THAT HOPEFULLY AREN'T AFRAID TO PULL

HIS COAT TAIL. "OPEN YOUR EYES COACH FOX, DON'T GO DOWN WITH THE

SHIP .......... YOU CAN STILL SAVE THE SHIP ..... Throw Jake overboard!"

I'm not that high on Fox. Good coach not a great one. He has not done enough with the panthers in terms of b2b winning seasons or playoffs. I think he has taken his team as far as its ever going to go? I agree that he shouldn't let a player take him down...that kind of loyalty is just plain stupid if it costs you your job!

I JUST DON'T KNOW?

I'm not that high on Fox. Good coach not a great one. He has not done enough with the panthers in terms of b2b winning seasons or playoffs. I think he has taken his team as far as its ever going to go? I agree that he shouldn't let a player take him down...that kind of loyalty is just plain stupid if it costs you your job!

THE PANTHER FRONT OFFICE IS PROBABLY SAYING THE STANDARD STUFF TO FOX. ....... "YOUR JOB IS SECURE."

"WE HAVE THE UTMOST CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LEADERSHIP." "THIS IS YOUR TEAM." ......... AND THEN, ONE MORNING,

WHILE SITTING AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE, HE HEARS THIS OVER THE RADIO ...... "PANTHER COACH JOHN FOX FIRED."

"HE HAS BEEN UNAVALIBLE FOR COMMENT."

That's when Fox comes to the realization ...... "I should have thrown Jake, under the bus."

well then you must not be very high on your own team then

they certainly havent won b2b

this is M Smiths first chance, , its his second yr and it looks very pronising.... Fox has had 3 chances to go btb....

if Falcons win Sunday and win Big, they have to be mentioned as an NFC Fav i would think....

man

1 more day and we get to see if Saints and Falcons both can go 2-0 ...

if they both win this board is gonna get nasty with both N O and Atl looking like true NFC Forces... mannnnnnnnn i see that Mon Night Game being an all out war..... I Think M Tomlin said it best, if you hit the other guy harder , most likely you win....

we for sure hit Mia Hard, I Expect us to hit Panthers even Harder.....

i will for sure be keeping an eye on Saint game tho, as i am sure they will peek in on us during game breaks...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa mannnnnnnnnnnn

almost time to Punish a Div Rival.....