Next week's mission...

end-zoner

Simply put, we need to DESTROY JAKE DELHOMME!!!

i'm not saying this from an emotional standpoint, this is all business. This guys confidence is way past shaky now. He just needs one little push to send him over the edge, and if we force him into another bad game, not only do we get the win, we will likely have dealt a blow to a division opponent that they will not recover from this year, and possibly next year too. Just like the 49ers in the 80's and 90's and the Bucs in the early part of this decade did to us, we need to put our foot on the throat of this division rival, push them to the bottom of the division and keep them there for as long as possible! Carolina is a team on the verge of falling apart. check out the article in this link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth

Kill the head and the body must die!!!

i'm not saying this from an emotional standpoint, this is all business. This guys confidence is way past shaky now. He just needs one little push to send him over the edge, and if we force him into another bad game, not only do we get the win, we will likely have dealt a blow to a division opponent that they will not recover from this year, and possibly next year too. Just like the 49ers in the 80's and 90's and the Bucs in the early part of this decade did to us, we need to put our foot on the throat of this division rival, push them to the bottom of the division and keep them there for as long as possible! Carolina is a team on the verge of falling apart. check out the article in this link:

420px-Thumbs_up.jpg

to this post!

Quoted from the truth.

We get out there we bust em in the mouth and the rest is just taken care of Business. We take Carolina out now maybe we can start to turn our heads towards the saints.

and is it me, or did the sports press pretty much ignore our win against a quality opponent? I just saw Colin Cowheards top 5 power ranking and the saints made number 5 for beating the lions. WTF?!?

Well remember, Colin called us a finesse team. We are not all rough and tumble like them Saints. :lol:

and is it me, or did the sports press pretty much ignore our win against a quality opponent? I just saw Colin Cowheards top 5 power ranking and the saints made number 5 for beating the lions. WTF?!?

We haven't faced a quality opponent yet. I keep trying to tell you people that Miami is not that good. They didn't do enough to prop up their shaky foundation from last year and will probably be lucky to get 6 wins this year. Sparano seems to think he is this master tactician and instead of working hard on the basics he wastes time with gimmicks.

The Panthers are a more dangerous team than the Dolphins by far. The Dolphins don't have a RB like DeAngelo Williams, and they don't have a WR like Steve Smith. They also didn't have a defensive playmaker like Julius Peppers.

If Jake D plays well, then it's a tough football game. The good news is that he probably won't.

We haven't faced a quality opponent yet. I keep trying to tell you people that Miami is not that good. They didn't do enough to prop up their shaky foundation from last year and will probably be lucky to get 6 wins this year. Sparano seems to think he is this master tactician and instead of working hard on the basics he wastes time with gimmicks.

that is the dumbest thing ive read in a while...miami had a top 10 D and passing offense last year. if they arent quality then either are we....i should sig the stupid stuff you say

The Panthers are a more dangerous team than the Dolphins by far. The Dolphins don't have a RB like DeAngelo Williams, and they don't have a WR like Steve Smith. They also didn't have a defensive playmaker like Julius Peppers.

If Jake D plays well, then it's a tough football game. The good news is that he probably won't.

Agreed. Unless Jake gift wraps another game we are going to work much harder for a win this week.

you are one ugly dude

But if the Dolphins are not a "quality opponent" then what are the Lions?

I would strongly disagree about the Fins not being a quality opponent. They may not post an 11 win season this year but they are definitely a good football team.

Their defense is young and fast with some Vets sprinkled in the mix. Their offense features good WR's and a strong running game. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams gives them one of the best 1-2 punces in the league. (their versatility in the passing game makes them even stronger)

I think the Dolphins beat the Colts this weekend.

I would strongly disagree about the Fins not being a quality opponent. They may not post an 11 win season this year but they are definitely a good football team.

Their defense is young and fast with some Vets sprinkled in the mix. Their offense features good WR's and a strong running game. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams gives them one of the best 1-2 punces in the league. (their versatility in the passing game makes them even stronger)

I think the Dolphins beat the Colts this weekend.

Last time I checked a quality opponent doesn't almost get shut out and if we hadn't missed a few opportunities it would have been a blow out. Colts will win this week easy.

Theres just not blood in the water, its Hemoraging, Jakey is bad as he-ll and their defense sux except peppers. And the falcons are sharks this week. :P

Jake is only bad when a defense makes him bad. We will have to get to him early and often and luckily I think we have the tools to pull that off. One thing is for certain... if he has 3 in a row it will be hard to come back from it. They won't give up on him immediately but this could be another nail in his coffin. Making them bench the quarterback they just re-signed would be quite the coup.