Jamarcus Russel ...

DomeDefense

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys watching the game?? I dont see how they can continue with this guy....yea he got a gun but the ball isn't even near the target. Kind of remind you of some body...

No, He doesn't remind me of anyone.. and I don't want to GUESS either... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was one year wonder in School and got paid big by one of the Worst Owner Al Davis... He's a 60 millions Dollar Project

How about that TD Pass??

I know exactly who he looks like. He looks just like Josh Freeman down in Tampa bay. I'm sorry I can already tell he doesn't have "IT". He has all of the physical tools. He's big and strong, but in the NFL to be good as a QB you have to be really good above the shoulders, and just looking at him he doesn't seem to be going to get it.

He's not the greatest thing since sliced bread or anything but geez.... you guys are being kinda rough don't ya think? He looks alright to me. He's made a couple of throws that were sure picks but dropped by San Diego defenders... but he's also made a bunch of great throws right on target. Even Tom Brady and Peyton Manning make bad throws. Heck, Brady made a couple of terrible throws tonight and one got taken back to the house.

Oakland got screwed on that TD. If they wanna say he was "in the process of going down" then he was down when his butt hit the ground, at which time he had complete control of the ball. Horrible call. Horrible horrible call. If they don't put some heat on that one then my eyes might just roll so hard they fall out.

Also, San Diego has a great secondary. They are keeping Oakland's WR's on lockdown.

He has missed some passes that an NFL QB should be able to complete, but he's also had some nice long passes too...

He seems to struggle at the intermediate passes, the "over the LB, in-front of the DB" passes...

He's obviously shown some progression in development, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with him in a 4th quarter comeback situation...