FALCONS VS PANTHERS

Shredman

well we have our First Div Game in the South coming up Sunday when The Carolina Panthers travel down I-85 to face the Atlanta Falcons @ the Ga. Dome ....

what to look for

Look For M Turner to bounce back from a sub par effort vs Dolphins and get the Rock alot vs a suspect Run D the Panthers bring into Dome, The Falcons Defense came out Hot vs The East Champs and they will need to duplicate that effort vs Panthers 2 headed Monster in DWill and JStew...

For Panthers , they will have to esteblish the run early to have any chance in this game, if they can not, It could be another long Day for J Dellhome and Panthers Offense .

Panthers D needs to try and Control M Turner and try and keep Falcons Offense on the sideline which is a tall order for a Defense that hasnt shown anything close to a Run D or even sure tackling to this point.

The Ga Dome has been a House of Horrors For The Cats, they have only won 3 games @ Dome in their History, and have the worst record vs Falcons than any other team in south has vs another south team.

The X Factor

Has to be Panthers D, they will have to play the game of their life to have any chance in this Game. If Turner gets going early, this game will be over by halftime .....

Prediction

Falcons 31

Panthers 16

AP has the best offensive line in football and he played the browns

Who cares? Bottom line, Turner doesn't make those runs. AP is the only player in the game who can do what he does, and that doesn't at all diminish what Turner can do. Turner and Williams are great, but Peterson is just better.

AP is Beast, everyone knows this.......

DWill is Beast, Everyone knows this.........

M Turner is Beast, Everyone knows this.....

all will do their part before season is over, AP is best back in league at this point, i wont argue that, But I am very happy having Turner as he is great in his own right and i am sure Car feels the same way about DWill.........

Who cares? Bottom line, Turner doesn't make those runs. AP is the only player in the game who can do what he does, and that doesn't at all diminish what Turner can do. Turner and Williams are great, but Peterson is just better.

Turner has had his share of runs like that.

Peterson is a beast but Turner and Williams are every bit as beastly..... the phins just did a great job on Sunday. Jake s performance really hurt the panthers... Williams did not.

I honestly would take Turner OR Williams over Peterson.........for the simple fact they do not put the ball on the ground as much as he does. He is great in pretty much every aspect, but his ball security lacks.

AND YOU ARE RIGHT. THERE AIN'T BUT ONE AP ........ NOBODY .... I MEAN NOBODY .....

CAN DO THE STUFF HE DOES. THIS GUY IS ONE BAD MAME-A-JAMA. :rolleyes:

AD is the best in the game. turner and williams are **** good and will be for a while for their teams, but peterson will probably go down as one of the best backs of all time.

we have to get turner going against carolina. i think we'll do a better job running the ball because carolina's front 7 isn't miami's front 7.

True, but the difference in Turner and AP and Williams, which will set them all apart this year, is two out of three have a QB.

getting this thread back on track

i think Atlanta wins, but it's going to be closer than people think. There will be a much better Panthers team on the field because they can't afford to go 2 games in the hole and a division loss to Atlanta

getting this thread back on track

i think Atlanta wins, but it's going to be closer than people think. There will be a much better Panthers team on the field because they can't afford to go 2 games in the hole and a division loss to Atlanta

THEY CAN PLAY AS HARD AS THEY WANT ........

I hope they can afford 0-2. SOMETIMES LIFE JUST

AIN'T FAIR DAGO........ and we ain't either. :mellow:

lol is it just that simple nola? :lol:

Usually, it isnt. But this game I think it is. It's no joke that both teams want to come out and run the ball. But if Carolina can't stop the run, or gets handled in the trenches, that will just open up more plays for Matt Ryan and the passing game. If Atlanta can run the football and force Carolina to put more men in the box because their DL is weak, they have no chance. I truly think it's that simple.

Usually, it isnt. But this game I think it is. It's no joke that both teams want to come out and run the ball. But if Carolina can't stop the run, or gets handled in the trenches, that will just open up more plays for Matt Ryan and the passing game. If Atlanta can run the football and force Carolina to put more men in the box because their DL is weak, they have no chance. I truly think it's that simple.

i think if atlanta stops the run we win..i dont think carolina is going to come out trying to sling it