Anyone else wonder about the Patriots play today? (prep for week 3)

SkySorrOW

Its hard to say if the Bills D was actually playing really good without their 2 top players, or if the Pats just sucked until the last 3 minutes of the game..

Either way, After that performance, I am feeling much better about our chances vs them in 2 weeks, With the confidence boost that will be Carolina this weekend, we should be going into the NE game feeling confident and can maybe steal one.. heading into the Bye with 3-0.

What do you guys think? Am I being too optimistic?

Its hard to say if the Bills D was actually playing really good without their 2 top players, or if the Pats just sucked until the last 3 minutes of the game..

Either way, After that performance, I am feeling much better about our chances vs them in 2 weeks, With the confidence boost that will be Carolina this weekend, we should be going into the NE game feeling confident and can maybe steal one.. heading into the Bye with 3-0.

We will win but it wont be stealing one as we dominate them

I still think it's going to be tough for the Falcons to win the game, but thier defense can be had. Buffalo played out of thier minds for the first 3 and a half quarters and they benefited from 2 complete BS personal foul calls. I was impressed with the way NE overcame that second one.

Everyone has the chance to be "off" their first game. Look how Ryan whiffed some, and looked off a couple times, but he had a great day, which is scary.

Don't over look any teams though.