Falcons will start 4-0

falconfan82

I have NO doubt that we start off 4-0 panthers are horrible patriots are nothing from what I have seen they should have lost tonight and I know Brady will get get a bit better but that defense is horrible and I am not scared of that offense and the 49ers.........yea we win

ONE GAME at a time.. .Let's beat the Panties first then we can talk about FATRIOT...

I have NO doubt that we start off 4-0 panthers are horrible patriots are nothing from what I have seen they should have lost tonight and I know Brady will get get a bit better but that defense is horrible and I am not scared of that offense and the 49ers.........yea we win

Anything is possible, I truly hope so!

It's fun to hate the Patriots, but they didn't get lucky tonight. They got very unlucky when the officials made that complete BS roughing call that put the Bills in position to score that TD. The Bills return man made a poor play to bring the ball out but that doesn't take away from the fact the New Englad players made a great play stripping the ball from him. And that last TD pass was an amazing pass and catch.

I'm not saying we can't win, but c'mon it's silly to say New England is "nothing". With Brady in the lineup, they have won 20 regular season games in a row.

It's fun to hate the Patriots, but they didn't get lucky tonight. They got very unlucky when the officials made that complete BS roughing call that put the Bills in position to score that TD. The Bills return man made a poor play to bring the ball out but that doesn't take away from the fact the New Englad players made a great play stripping the ball from him. And that last TD pass was an amazing pass and catch.

I'm not saying we can't win, but c'mon it's silly to say New England is "nothing". With Brady in the lineup, they have won 20 regular season games in a row.

Well I live up in New England so I see every game and trust me in some of those 20 wins they get lucky I dont care what people say I see every play and with thier luck I have to listen about it with all the Patriot fan who literally think the Patriots are all Football GODS. So trust be they are a lucky team and If they play like they did tonight all season witch I kinda doubt the Jets will win the divsion

I'm fairly sure New England's GOAL was to strip the ball carrier...why else would they NOT go for the onside kick? I can't stand the Patriots, but Bill Belichick is a friggin genius, so I honestly wouldn't put it past him. Onsides kicks are becoming predictable, so if you have confidence in your team's ability to strip the ball if that's what they're set out to do, why not just kick it off and give yourselves a better chance? Worst case scenario you rely on your amazing defense to stop them.

I agree that we shouldn't take the Pats lightly, nor any team for that matter. True, we should take it one game at a time, but I see no reason why we shouldn't knock off the Panthers with ease. In my mind Miami is a much more balanced team on both sides of the ball than Carolina, and that's not even in considering Delhomme's opening-day meltdown. As for New England, I wouldn't read too much into their slow start. They are always tough and Bill B. always knows what to do to make his team better down the stretch. I think we can score some points on their D, though not as easily as some might think, but make no mistake about their Offense. Brady, Taylor, Watson, Moss, Welker, and Galloway!!!!! That's a lot to put on our defense. Brady completed 39 of 53 on monday night. That's a lot of work for LBs and DBs. I'm not saying we can't stop them but we had better bring our A-game.

Also I wouldn't say the Patriots could've done much to plan that stripped ball. All the returner had to do was get down but he kept fighting for 1 or 2 yards that were honestly meaningless. McKelvin is a young guy with good insticts but he will make mistakes. A veteran returner probably would have just downed it for a Touchback. To say the Patriots are lucky I think is unfair. They certainly got lucky last night but on the flip side the Bills got lucky the Patriots weren't really scoring much earlier in the game. The Patriots have weaknesses like any other team but they also do a much better job of hiding those weaknesses with fundamentally solid players.

Also I wouldn't say the Patriots could've done much to plan that stripped ball. All the returner had to do was get down but he kept fighting for 1 or 2 yards that were honestly meaningless. McKelvin is a young guy with good insticts but he will make mistakes. A veteran returner probably would have just downed it for a Touchback. To say the Patriots are lucky I think is unfair. They certainly got lucky last night but on the flip side the Bills got lucky the Patriots weren't really scoring much earlier in the game. The Patriots have weaknesses like any other team but they also do a much better job of hiding those weaknesses with fundamentally solid players.

actually they werent lucky, they just played solid D in the first half. But then Belichick made the halftime adjustments he always makes.