Mods,

LVfalconfan

When people create an account, they should be required to give their favorite team. People who chose teams other than the Falcons should have to post in rival central. TATF should be for falcons fans to discuss their team with other fans, some of the trolls are getting out of hand. This bored is not as strict as it used to be, tighten things up please!

There should be a minimum post count to start topics and a limit on sig size (pixels).

thats what I would do, because when something big happens you get these Hit and run know it alls, they come yammer all day, etc.... and then you never see them again. If they had to respond to posts to say the number 200 before they could post. I bet that would run alot off. ;) I can't post a topic. :( **** that would run off Mr 75 right off the bat. :P

Dude , it makes me sick that i have to say ,

I am an Eagles Fan just to stay on their message board

U have the option to turn off Sigs and Avatars,

so quit complaining and Use the Feature, Duff!

I already do that, but when you use the site on a mobile, it doesn't always let you sign in. Therefore, loading pages is a pain in the ***. And besides, it wastes bandwidth and makes the site look like crap. They need to be cleaned up.

Forum Bill of Not Rights:

1. Everyone who doesn't think just like the original poster should not be allowed to post.

2. You should not be allowed to express yourself in any manner though name, sig or avatar.

3. If the article is long do not quote it in your response...just segments you find important.

4. When someone does disagree with you they are a troll

5. You can't call anyone with over 10,000 posts a troll because they spend way too much time on here.

6. Whenever anyone adds an attractive woman to their sig, she must be commented on for the next six posts rendering the topic void

7. The Saints suck.

8. Any reference to Petrino must be followed with the word A-Hole.

9. You cannot add a mock draft to your sig until after the season has concluded.

10. Being a fan for a real long time doesn't make you a better fan just an old one.

When people create an account, they should be required to give their favorite team. People who chose teams other than the Falcons should have to post in rival central. TATF should be for falcons fans to discuss their team with other fans, some of the trolls are getting out of hand. This bored is not as strict as it used to be, tighten things up please!

:lol: Teh interwebz is serious bidness.

Make TATF a place you have to have credibility to post in, Maybe like some said you need so many post to get in. Like a Pure Football thats a little easier to get into, Something needs to be done.

lol...what?

"yea, lemme go on life.ATLANTAFALCONS.com, an ATLANTA FALCONS discussion board, even though i won't be able to discuss Falcons