this is what atlanta will look like this year

birds4life88

nah, we will look more like we did last yr in most games, the dolphins sold out to stop turner, and Ryan missed on 2 sure long td passes that with the missed fgs you are looking at what 20 more points ? , he wont miss those very often, once he hits a couple of those Ds will have to stop stacking, other teams have seen that film, they know ryan wont miss those hardly ever, evryone was saying Gonzo wont get close to the numbers he had in KC, well in his first game his numbers looked pretty close to the same, yea ppl see, they know they wont be able to get away with 8 and 9 in the box....

nah, we will look more like we did last yr in most games, the dolphins sold out to stop turner, and Ryan missed on 2 sure long td passes that with the missed fgs you are looking at what 20 more points ? , he wont miss those very often, once he hits a couple of those Ds will have to stop stacking, other teams have seen that film, they know ryan wont miss those hardly ever, evryone was saying Gonzo wont get close to the numbers he had in KC, well in his first game his numbers looked pretty close to the same, yea ppl see, they know they wont be able to get away with 8 and 9 in the box....

we were 1-5 when teams shut down turner last year....that is what teams will do this year too. matt will have to win like this until teams adjust.

we were 1-5 when teams shut down turner last year....that is what teams will do this year too. matt will have to win like this until teams adjust.

like i said, Gonzo makes that not an option when Ryan heats up... as wfw pointed out, he should have been the second best qb in the league this week if he hits those 2 passes , Car is already tring to adjust, those adjustment will open it up for Turner and norwood, Norwood was running strong in his what 2 or 3 touches...

after looking at some of the highlights, a outside toss to Norwood would have been big plays, i want to see some of Norwood and Turner in the Backfield... then you got Real matchup problems....... i think we have alotttttttttttt we havent showed yet...

I agree Shred. One thig I would like to see is more explosiveness in the punt return game. There will come a time when we need a big play from that area. No one has fumbled yet but it seems to me we're just sending out hands to fair catch the ball? This is where we miss Douglas. I would like to see Norwood get a shot back there???

asking norwood to return punts and kickoffs? i think he'd want a new contract b4 he did that :lol: weems has shown punt return poteintal in pre season