New England

falconjuicer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NE offensive line and defense have not looked good.

Brady is definitely rusty.

I don't know, there may be troubles in bean town. Brady and Moss are two of the best, but without an offensive line and running game they can only do so much.

There is no reason we cannot score 30 on their defense. I was thinking it was going to be a close game, but if our defense is for real we could dominate....

But.... let's get through the panties first!!!

Seems like the Bills have thrown 100 screens tonight to Fred Jackson tonight. Make a note of that for when we play them in December.

I don't recall the Dolphins throwing many screens against us yesterday even though we struggled with it in the preseason.

I think we struggled with it because they type of defense we were running in that SD game. I don't think we'll have too much of a problem with the type defense we came out and played yesterday. As long as our front 7 keeps getting pressure we won't have to blitz much.

I'm a Tom Brady fan, but I find it Ironic that the Pats D are getting penalized to **** and back because of the way they go after the QB. They made a rule because of Brady's injury, and you can see how vigilant the refs are on enforcing it.

Yeah, that one roughing the passer on what's his name? Number 94 in the end zone was BS. That was a clean hit, above the waist and no where near the head.