Peria Jerry Injury

falconcrest58

not to be a d!ck head but this was addressed after the game. idk why every one started to have a fit. he clearly wasnt that bad if he got up fairly quickly. the reason everyone is nervous is because McNabb broke his ribs.

This would apply if he got up quickly but he didn't. Not unless you consider 2 to 3 minutes as quickly. lol. It hasn't officially been addressed. Smitty said he would address it on the injury report on Wed.

Sorry to be a Jackasz but HTF do you get a bruised rib to stop hurting ?

Those are the most agonizing injuries of all

Just time. Even a broken rib takes time to heal. Gotta rest it. Doctors can't do anything about ti. A bruised rib shouldn't take that long to heal. If their is any cartiledge damage or fractures then it can take a month or longer to heal considering you don't do anything to re aggravate it. it. I am thinking he is just bruised. He didn't fall too hard on it but hard enough to maybe bruise it. He should be close to being pain free by Sunday if that's all it is.

not to be a d!ck head but this was addressed after the game. idk why every one started to have a fit. he clearly wasnt that bad if he got up fairly quickly. the reason everyone is nervous is because McNabb broke his ribs.

Keyword: Fairly. I bruised my sternum before and the first thing you think when it happens is: how do i breathe to make it stop hurting? obviously he is gonna be down. **** mike peterson was also down on the same play for something in his eye. were you concerned? i wasnt