Wiami's Mildcat Offense

Hoppy™

3 times the fish lined up in the Wildcat........... FOUR YARDS is all they had to show for it. :)

I was AMAZED by the poise of our young D against such a dangerous offense.... The leaders stepped up (Peterson and Brian Williams) and set the tone for the youngstas, and they responded.......

Kroy Biermann......... HEY BEER MAN! This kid was an absolute STEAL for TD & Co. in the 5th round...... 2 sacks and a forced fumble..... Not bad for a 2nd year player coming off the bench..... He should be on the field opposite 55 on EVERY passing down.......

When we had Abraham - Jerry - Babineaux - Biermann up front, our D Line looked like one of the best in the game........ The pressure they were generating was key yesterday......

I don't mind seeing JA98 on the field during rushing downs (I'd also like to see he and Babs on stunts), but I think it's time to move Beer Man into the starting lineup.

3 times the fish lined up in the Wildcat........... FOUR YARDS is all they had to show for it. :)

I was AMAZED by the poise of our young D against such a dangerous offense.... The leaders stepped up (Peterson and Brian Williams) and set the tone for the youngstas, and they responded.......

Kroy Biermann......... HEY BEER MAN! This kid was an absolute STEAL for TD & Co. in the 5th round...... 2 sacks and a forced fumble..... Not bad for a 2nd year player coming off the bench..... He should be on the field opposite 55 on EVERY passing down.......

When we had Abraham - Jerry - Babineaux - Biermann up front, our D Line looked like one of the best in the game........ The pressure they were generating was key yesterday......

I don't mind seeing JA98 on the field during rushing downs (I'd also like to see he and Babs on stunts), but I think it's time to move Beer Man into the starting lineup.

That idea is becoming more and more talked about on the boards the last two days. But since we use a rotational system I guess it really doesn't matter who starts. Either way, I think he deserves more playing time.

Kroy was in on all obvious passing downs. Anderson, and Davis switched up on running, with JAn getting most of the running downs. Kroy just doesn't have enough skill/strength yet to play on passing downs, because he was washed out of plays when he was in and they ran at him. This is his second year, so he should be able to correct it by next year, but for now he is not an every down player.

Our rotation with JAn, Davis, Kroy, and Abe, makes for a very good DE set depending on what the team should run. It keeps our guys very fresh and that is really needed to get after the enemy from the DE position. We will probably always keep 4-5 DEs on staff just to keep guys fresh.