If Miami had Won

TeamPlayer1

You would have thought that two 11-5 teams would have gotten a little press after the game. But no!!! The wrong team dominated, according to the media. Very few props to the Falcons. 43 photos of Sunday's action on NFL.com and two photos, Turner being brought down and pregame introduction. Get out!!!

Abe's blowout of Jake Long for a sack should be shown over and over because it was a great play.

If Miami had won it would have been: Dolphins, Dolphins, Parcells, Dolphin's new dynasty Etc.!!!!! Dukes would have had a special segment and Sanders would have been beside himself.

But noooo, I'm not upset!

This team is great at being the underdog. I'm fine with it staying that way for as long as possible. We can use the "no respect" thing to our advantage. It's a great motivator.

Is that we the message board or the actual Atlanta Falcons team?

Just made me giggle a bit. Tbh I can go with both :)

It's weird isn't it? I was talking to a good friend of mine this afternoon who is as big a Falcon fan of any of us are. We were talking about how the Falcons were kind of the media darlings a little bit this summer, and then BAM!-Soon as the season starts we're on the back page again.

I think it's great. This team thrives flying under the radar.

You would have thought that two 11-5 teams would have gotten a little press after the game. But no!!! The wrong team dominated, according to the media. Very few props to the Falcons. 43 photos of Sunday's action on NFL.com and two photos, Turner being brought down and pregame introduction. Get out!!!

Abe's blowout of Jake Long for a sack should be shown over and over because it was a great play.

If Miami had won it would have been: Dolphins, Dolphins, Parcells, Dolphin's new dynasty Etc.!!!!! Dukes would have had a special segment and Sanders would have been beside himself.

Man that will start to go away if the team were to peel off like three more wins like yesterday. Lord forbid if we win a SB. Then the accolades will become nauseating like they get with the Pats. Boy will that be a weird feeling!

Man that will start to go away if the team were to peel off like three more wins like yesterday. Lord forbid if we win a SB. Then the accolades will become nauseating like they get with the Pats. Boy will that be a weird feeling!

Hmm Nausea vs SuperBowl win.. sounds a bit like morning sickness vs becoming a parent.

I would take Super Bowl and Parenthood anyday :D

Now that the Falcons have established themselves as an elite team after stomping Miami on sunday, the fans can now realize that they will never get the national publicity they deserve. The media and pundits are all New York and New England based. The love fest for Brady and sanchez will continue. You can count on numerous replays of all the northeast teams on the NFL network. Altanta is by them to be considered a second rate regional market and the teams will not get equal exposure. Its not fair, but thats the way it is.

Yep, just like the Obama media... in the tank w/ absolutely no true journalism to report fairly or accurately. Undeniable, and everyone knows it. I really do think that the sports media will turn it around before long though. As far as politics...those guys sold out a long time ago..

Now that the Falcons have established themselves as an elite team after stomping Miami on sunday, the fans can now realize that they will never get the national publicity they deserve. The media and pundits are all New York and New England based. The love fest for Brady and sanchez will continue. You can count on numerous replays of all the northeast teams on the NFL network. Altanta is by them to be considered a second rate regional market and the teams will not get equal exposure. Its not fair, but thats the way it is.

BINGO!! Thats why they are thought of as the equivalent of a paramecium... mmm, maybe on second thought, I prefer protozoans...

If Detroit would have won we would be talking about them.If Matt has a better first quarter we win by 30..No point in What if's.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/...08/Sunday-drive

Bucky Brooks giving us some love on NFL Network!