TATF has completely gone to trash

{=Mojo-Risin=}

No thanks. Never wanted to go there. Seems kind of redundant to discuss an issue in Pure Football that is also in TATF when the majority of the people in TATF are posting the same moronic jive in PF.

If you are going to moderate PF, why not just put the effort into moderating TATF? :mellow:

:lol:

Haven't heard that in awhile. Bunch of jive turkeys in Pure Football.

Man, this is really funny coming from the #2 troll on this forum. Between you and PP crying over everythread I post, i find this outbreak of tears from you, dissengenius. Should i mail you a pittsburg Crying towel? Pick it up at your day job at the Macons finest Burger joint, off Riverside dr.

Boy, for you to call anyone a troll is classic. Throw out a poll. I dare ya. ^_^

Man, this is really funny coming from the #2 troll on this forum. Between you and PP crying over everythread I post, i find this outbreak of tears from you, dissengenius. Should i mail you a pittsburg Crying towel? Pick it up at your day job at the Macons finest Burger joint, off Riverside dr.

Good God, snake. :huh: If you don't know how to spell a word, don't use it. Either that or use a dictionary or a thesaurus. They do exist, y'know.

Statick, I am spelling challenged. I also don't have a checker while using my phone. Sorry.

You are illiterate, yet you try to act like other people should be working at a burger joint. ^_^

How many jobs are you up to now? 10 jobs to make ends meet? Maybe if you struggle so much to makes ends meet, you shouldn't have the internet luxury. And quit using your cellphone. HEY! GET TO WORK!

You are illiterate, yet you try to act like other people should be working at a burger joint. ^_^

How many jobs are you up to now? 10 jobs to make ends meet? Maybe if you struggle so much to makes ends meet, you shouldn't have the internet luxury. And quit using your cellphone. HEY! GET TO WORK!

Congratulations. You've just helped change this thread into exactly what most every other thread in this forum eventually turns into.

might i suggest Rival Central?

now that the season has started the petty insults and Bush threads seem to have gone away. Of course you have homers for every team, but for the most part there are people in there who are looking to talk football and be objective.

i couldn't agree more...

i used to enjoy some of the posters over there.... now its 55 pages of the same crap over and over.. and then you see one that might be different and the first comment is TATF.....

if you take the time to click on a thread and then type TATF then you deserve to be stripped naked--covered in chum, and fed to live sharks on national television while your family is forced to watch...

i couldn't agree more...

i used to enjoy some of the posters over there.... now its 55 pages of the same crap over and over.. and then you see one that might be different and the first comment is TATF.....

if you take the time to click on a thread and then type TATF then you deserve to be stripped naked--covered in chum, and fed to live sharks on national television while your family is forced to watch...

I sense a little disdain for Lord Dark Helmet in your post. :mellow: