"Hey Stoopid!" quotes

obstreperous

I was going to have this as part of my sig, but I don't like having an oversized signature, and I am interested in other stupid quotes from around the media or various message boards. So, any quotes that make someone look stupid now that the Falcons-Dolphins game is over, feel free to post here. Think of it as an eat crow roll call. I'll start with one from here on our very own boards.

alicecooper.jpg"Hey Stoopid!" Quotes

All the Tweety Birds have is Abe, and he will be playing on a bad knee.

Meanwhile Miami has over half a dozen players who can get to the passer well. Our OLB and D-line rotation is awesome.

Unlike you, we don't rely on one guy to get to the QB.. We have many guys that can do it, and do it very well....

You'll see tomorrow.

Jack Fanny

I was going to have this as part of my sig, but I don't like having an oversized signature, and I am interested in other stupid quotes from around the media or various message boards. So, any quotes that make someone look stupid now that the Falcons-Dolphins game is over, feel free to post here. Think of it as an eat crow roll call. I'll start with one from here on our very own boards.

alicecooper.jpg"Hey Stoopid!" Quotes

All the Tweety Birds have is Abe, and he will be playing on a bad knee.

Meanwhile Miami has over half a dozen players who can get to the passer well. Our OLB and D-line rotation is awesome.

Unlike you, we don't rely on one guy to get to the QB.. We have many guys that can do it, and do it very well....

You'll see tomorrow.

Jack Fanny

Having an oversized signature is all right by me