Trouble in Panthers Locker room

SWIFT HITTER

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about any trouble in their stinkin' locker room, but Steve Smith gave this quote when asked about Delhomme yesterday after the game:

Q: Concerned about Jake as a quarterback?

A: Fortunately I don't have to have that responsibility. I don't want to comment on something that's outside my pay grade.

Sounds like he's upset that they gave all of that money to a guy who he makes look good on the regular. :D

The local radio here in raleigh is eluding to the same thing.

didnt say it exactly like that but this is what I have taken from the radio so far.

1. The team is really down on delhomo, someone on the team (SS) is questioning his ability

2. Peppers is jacked off. He wanted out bad. Don't think the team is against him but he has been described as "unmotavated".

3. The rest of the defense is in shambles, especially the d-line (after peppers). We should be able to rush for 200 yards against them.

4. Fox is really on the hot seat. Rumor has it if he dosent turn it around by mid year he might be gone before the end of the year.

I am going to listen to the Carolina insider today at 5 on my way home from work. They should have some pretty good info. This morning they kept playing Delhomo's post game conference. I almost peed my pants. Sounded like he was about to cry.

didnt say it exactly like that but this is what I have taken from the radio so far.

1. The team is really down on delhomo, someone on the team (SS) is questioning his ability

2. Peppers is jacked off. He wanted out bad. Don't think the team is against him but he has been described as "unmotavated".

3. The rest of the defense is in shambles, especially the d-line (after peppers). We should be able to rush for 200 yards against them.

4. Fox is really on the hot seat. Rumor has it if he dosent turn it around by mid year he might be gone before the end of the year.

I am going to listen to the Carolina insider today at 5 on my way home from work. They should have some pretty good info. This morning they kept playing Delhomo's post game conference. I almost peed my pants. Sounded like he was about to cry.

good post

lol :D :D :D