Dolphins Fans Really Support

dipper

Even though the Dolphins lost, they have a loyal fan base. They had Dolphins fans all over the dome, the tailgate parking lots were packed. I must hand it to them, they really enjoyed themselves here in Atlanta. They actaully know how to party... Lets see what happens next week with Carolina..

I hope this is rubbing of on some of our Falcons Fans....

The Falcons fans have always been very skeptical of a good falcons team. However I think the more we win the better the turnout and fan tailgating will increase. Then when TD and company put together a string of winning seasons and a SB Victory, we are gonna be bitchin that we that the crowds are too large and we can't find tickets anywhere.

The Falcons fans have always been very skeptical of a good falcons team. However I think the more we win the better the turnout and fan tailgating will increase. Then when TD and company put together a string of winning seasons and a SB Victory, we are gonna be bitchin that we that the crowds are too large and we can't find tickets anywhere.

True thats why I held on to my season tickets after #7 left...

yea, i was sitting in section 120, at one point when we driving towards the endzone, you could actually hear a pretty good sized chant of DEFENSE, from the Dolphins fans in the endzone, and i noticed on the other side of the stadium, lowev level, it looked like, there was like 5 rows of Dolphins fans all packed together

i went for a walk around Olympic park, and at 9:00 Dolphins fans were getting the tailgating ready

is that normal, it was only my 2nd game in the dome