Falcons fans, I need your help

matty72780

I was so impressed with his performance yesterday that I am thinking about getting his jersey. The only thing though is that players jump from team to team so frequently and I'm never one of those guys to wear a jersey of a guy whos not on our team... So do you think it is worth the $100 bucks to get Kroy's jersey? Did we sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal? Or do you think I should make a T-Shirt from NFL.com that has his number, and put his name as BEER MAN???? Thanks for the opinions/help...

I was so impressed with his performance yesterday that I am thinking about getting his jersey. The only thing though is that players jump from team to team so frequently and I'm never one of those guys to wear a jersey of a guy whos not on our team... So do you think it is worth the $100 bucks to get Kroy's jersey? Did we sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal? Or do you think I should make a T-Shirt from NFL.com that has his number, and put his name as BEER MAN???? Thanks for the opinions/help...

Yeah, he's the real deal! Thanks for spelling his name with 2 n's!!!!!!

I for one love the Beer Man idea..lol, i literally put that as my display name 10 minutes before i read this

I think he is a keeper... I understand what your saying about buying a jersey... I have (2) DUNN, (5) VICK, COLEMAN, BOLEY, KERNEY and CRUMPLER jerseys... and they are longer witht the team... I don't want to think about the money I spent on these jerseys.

He'll be here for a long time and when his contract is up, we'll be signing him to a Patrick Kerney type contract. He will be here for a long time. trust me. Abe's contract is up in a year or two and he and Sid are the future DE's here.

I thought about buying one from him as well...

Best thing is, I don't even need to change the name. "Biermann" is what it's actually called in Germany.

Kinda cool to wear a jersey like that when visiting like the Oktoberfest or something, lol