Panthers Trolls

TeamPlayer1

even over in RC only a couple have been seen, and they are Talking zero smack .........

after the way our D looked and their O Played, i dont think we will se many Panther Trolls this week.... now if they somehow pull off a miracle and win sunday they will be out in full force about 4 15 Sunday........

I Dont see us losing our first Div game at home tho , i do expect Dellhome to play better, but i also expect Turner to play better ..... and the latter should be enough i would think.....

i saw the pathers\eagles game. They have DL health issues. Peppers and Beason cant be everywhere. Injuries have really cause their D issues.

Offensively. If Williams can play Moose like he did the dolphins and we play 2 deep on steve. Then I will take the Jeff King match up on one of our linebackers. also their O Line was false starting alot. i dont know what their problem is. Also they are down to Jake and Matt Moore now. I think they sign Jeff Garcia and if he starts we can just play an under defense because he cant throw a 20 yrd out. His arm is really that weak. and you see what that got Pennington. He had to wind up like a pitcher to go deep.

what can they say?

we own you guys all-time? no.

our qb is better? no.

our future is brighter? no.

our record is better? no.

we beat you guys last time we played? no.

we played arizona better? no.

the only thing they can hold over our heads is that they are defending nfc south champs.

They have a better RB

i saw the pathers\eagles game. They have DL health issues. Peppers and Beason cant be everywhere. Injuries have really cause their D issues.

Offensively. If Williams can play Moose like he did the dolphins and we play 2 deep on steve. Then I will take the Jeff King match up on one of our linebackers. also their O Line was false starting alot. i dont know what their problem is. Also they are down to Jake and Matt Moore now. I think they sign Jeff Garcia and if he starts we can just play an under defense because he cant throw a 20 yrd out. His arm is really that weak. and you see what that got Pennington. He had to wind up like a pitcher to go deep.

Jungleking posted yesterday that Moore was the best QB they have.

He says he's steady but he's not gonna win the game for you--just not lose it

We need a classless individual to go over to their forums

and kick over the bowl of milk.

For the moment I just cant think of anybody from these Forums

that would fit that Description !

Nominations are now Open.

I know just who to send call R&R express and tell him to remind the panties what happens to those who come to our boards

I wish they would show up and try. I'm loving this more than anything. For ONCE, I didn't have to hear b4 the season how they are Superbowl contenders. I don't have to hear about their "superior" defense, I don't have to hear the lie about how Jacqueline Delhomme is great QB, none of that b.s. that has been torturing my mind for years. Now we need to send them a message and stomp a mudhole in that azz this Sunday. I'll enjoy this beatdown more than any other for I so despise those Carolina Panties!!!