Finally going to a game! NC Crew in the house?

i think we are his guys........

his avatar and sig has Falcon Fan writen all over them...

he just lives in Car.... i am sure he is showed alot of love there lol

lol. exactly. I've been a Falcons fan since I was 10 years old and first cared about football.

The worse Carolina does - the BETTER my day will be. It's rough living up here with their cocky fans. EVERY year they talk

about how they will win the SB.

After two long years of being broke in school, I am finally going to make it to a game again. Anyone else from NC heading down? I'll be leaving Asheville at the crack of dawn to make it down. I haven't been in a while, anything I should know?

Seats are in section 235

can't wait!

Hey Bud im also here in Asheville,NC...Proud season ticket holder and will be going of course.....What way do you take down to get to hotlanta

lol. exactly. I've been a Falcons fan since I was 10 years old and first cared about football.

The worse Carolina does - the BETTER my day will be. It's rough living up here with their cocky fans. EVERY year they talk

about how they will win the SB.

until they start losing <_< their fans are the quickest to disappear at the possibility of a bad season

Thinking of going to a game again this season. Being in Chapel Hill means I pretty much gotta make a weekend out of it though. I just a little too far to drive there, watch the game, and drive back all in one day. Going to the Charlotte games are way easier (and cheaper). I LOVE watching our Birds beat down those fools at BOA!

After two long years of being broke in school, I am finally going to make it to a game again. Anyone else from NC heading down? I'll be leaving Asheville at the crack of dawn to make it down. I haven't been in a while, anything I should know?

Seats are in section 235

can't wait!

Hey man I'm in Raleigh. I'm going down for a game at Christmas (Buffalo). Hopefully by then we will have a home field playoff bye secure.

I try and make it down once a year to catch a game. Saw the Braves in July and now it's time for a Falcon's game.

One bit of advice I would give. Ride Marta!!! Park at the Doraville station and take the train in. Atlanta is crazy to get around and you will be an hour North if you are heading back after the game (going 85?). Just make sure you use the bathroom before you get to the station because they lock all of the b-rooms on the weekend. Last year I almost peed myself, but I found a cool Marta cop that opened one of the B-rooms up for me.