Hall after being "picked on" LMAO

ltstorm2

Link

DeAngelo Hall blames DeAngelo Hall for rough outing

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 13, 2009 10:10 PM ET

Maybe DeAngelo Hall should just sit out Week One next year.

One season after getting embarrassed by Eddie Royal during Hall's first game as a Raider, the Washington Redskin cornerback was burned repeatedly by the Giants receiver corps, especially in the first half.

The Giants appeared to be picking on the man that Washington gave $22.5 million guaranteed to during the offseason.

"I feel like the guy that just couldn't make a play to save my life," Hall told Comcast's Kelli Johnson, via Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post.

Hall went on to praise his defensive backfield teammates, and even deflected credit for his interception, saying he was originally beat on the play.

Hall's honesty is refreshing, but it doesn't change the fact that he's very prone to giving up big plays for such a high paid player.

Anything else you didn't do well, DeAngelo?

"You know, we definitely need to tackle better, myself probably No. 1 on that list. . . . ****, I even made a stupid mistake on special teams, you know, got a block in the back. So all around, I just didn't execute and play to my ability at all."

Hard to argue with the man.

I just don't see how Hall fools so many people and teams into thinking he's a great DB, I wouldn't even call him good. He's servicable at best. He might have all the physical tools and blah blah blah, but he doesn't have "IT" We all can agree that we have a QB that has "IT" Hall deosn't have "IT"

ANd I couldn't believe it. THat MOFO I swear is the luckiest sum ***** i've ever known in my life. He had a pick in the game, but in usual D hall fashion he was beat to the inside, the safety/linebacker, I dunno flew in and tipped a pass. Both the receiver and the guy that tipped the ball are layed out on the ground, and lo and belhold if that f'n leprachaun is standing there * After getting beat no less. Catches the ball returns it some, runs out of bounds, and does that stupid *** down on his knee celebration. HE DID NOTHING AS ALWAYS TO GET AN INT.

**** I've seen Mike Peterson, Tony Gilbert, even Boley do more to make an INT than Hall ever has. Those other guys make plays on the ball, undercut routes,leap high in the air and taking it away. Hall.................. passes thrown behind receivers...... passes thrown past receiver ( i didn't say he wasn't fast) and goes and gets the pick. He is the tip drill masiah. I want to go buy lotto tickets and rub them on his face and maybe get rich.