Onterio McCalebb's Better is

KeepItDownHomeCuz

The dude is an ABSOLUTE freak and is currently breaking Bo Jackson records, add to that Ben Tate is just as good, 5-7 ain't happening again

Haven't posted in a while guys, just throwing my .02 in on Auburn and bragging just a little

I agree that Auburn will not go 5-7 again -- looks like it will be 6-6.

call me crazy, but after watching auburn against msu they may be 6-1 heading into the lsu game. I want to see them against west virginia. could they be a surprise team? I don't know, but they do look very good already. i think they will be hurt later in the year due to their lack of depth.

Right on Sac. I said the same thing. I think we'll lose to either Tennessee or Arkansas. Those are back-to-back road games and I don't think we'll win both of those.

Or the 17 point beatdown we put on you last year? Auburn fans have been talking a lot of trash this week about us "not having Pat White anymore so we're screwed". I hope you guys really think we don't have a QB, because you're in for a massive surprise. Plus people from Alabama pulling out WV stereotypes, really?

Or the 17 point beatdown we put on you last year? Auburn fans have been talking a lot of trash this week about us "not having Pat White anymore so we're screwed". I hope you guys really think we don't have a QB, because you're in for a massive surprise. Plus people from Alabama pulling out WV stereotypes, really?

I love your new QB. He is very talented kid. I can't wait to see this game. Should be a nice back and forth game. I give auburn the edge since it's in their house, but i think i will be a very competitive game.

I hope WVU really thinks we're the same team as last year because if you do it will be a VERY long evening, I also hope WVU thinks we are the same level of competition as Liberty and ECU because that will also result in an a s s kicking

Last night was a GREAT game, WVU played great just couldn't make it happen late, I thought it was going to be a blowout during the 1st but Auburn fought back and came back which showed me ALOT.

WVU has a really good QB and yes Noel Devine is still fast, good luck for the rest of the season WVU.

great game.. i saw it this morning. that auburn crowd was crazy. wvu and auburn both came to play..

Last night was a GREAT game, WVU played great just couldn't make it happen late, I thought it was going to be a blowout during the 1st but Auburn fought back and came back which showed me ALOT.

WVU has a really good QB and yes Noel Devine is still fast, good luck for the rest of the season WVU.

Thanks and same to you. Very disappointing that we turned it over so much, but Brown will learn hopefully and he played like it was his first career road start (which it was). Auburn crowd impressed the **** out of me last night.