Bad News Bears

Dago

i thought they would be........

heard just now, D Brooks is on his way to Chi Town to get looked at............

I figured they would be good as well. Based on last year, I thought they didn't need Cutler to be anything special with the way Forte performed

I figured they would be good as well. Based on last year, I thought they didn't need Cutler to be anything special with the way Forte performed

i dont know if they are all that bad still... GB looks like a Super Bowl Contender

You wont get 4 picks outa Cutler every week, altho he will have to adjust, he dont have B Marshall, E Royal and B Stokely to throw to anymore,,,,

this is a big injury for Bears tho, dude was like 75% of Bears Run D...

and we all know, if you cant stop the run

you cant win in this league.....

i dont know if they are all that bad still... GB looks like a Super Bowl Contender

You wont get 4 picks outa Cutler every week, altho he will have to adjust, he dont have B Marshall, E Royal and B Stokely to throw to anymore,,,,

this is a big injury for Bears tho, dude was like 75% of Bears Run D...

and we all know, if you cant stop the run

you cant win in this league.....

i have no idea what you are talking about :lol:

Maybe some of you dudes see Urlacher as a present day star....but take a look at Lance Briggs......he's the star.

I doubt Brooks gets signed....the dude has been all over the country trying to get a job, with no takers.....He's finished....he just won't accept the truth...

Exactly, why weaken that position by moving Briggs to the middle, and putting DB at WS. I didn't know that the SS LB was hurt also though, and Brooks may have enough to help them there, and put one of their backups in the middle. Urlacher also was their playcaller, and that is not one of DB's strong suits either.

I heard the Patriots may sign him, and can see that before the Bears right now.

This debate is over unless ESPN has a football team...

Well there was a question of the Pats when I posted this within 1 minute of UgaBoi724 posting he signed with the ESPN. So this post would have dropped off the map if you didn't bump it adding nothing but an obvious one liner to see your scrren name on the end of a post.

Which brings me to my recent yearly request of you:

At least stop tagging your fellow Falcon fans posts

Some of them have some good posts that are lost with this insane tagging of every post in here, and are lost to those of us who don't have a computer in front of us all day long.

I think you are obsessed to a point where you may need help from Dr Ruth, or Dr Phil, or maybe just take up tic tac toe on your computer at work to get you off the obsession.

**** dude, I remember why you started doing it, tagging to defend the Falcon ricebowl in RC when things got rough for the Falcons 2 years ago, but maybe help those of us trying to keep up with everyone elses opinions/takes.

yearly rant over :lol:

First off why do you care? I've explained why I do it so I'll say it again. Its been my unofficial job to be a MOD on RC so I read every post and replying that way I know what's being said and everyone know I've read it because of my reply. I kill two birds with one stone...by you posting this do you think I'll stop after several years of hardwork monitoring? :rolleyes:

You are not an official anything in here except in your own mind. You started doing it when that jese jackson slug was tagging every post, so you started doing along with him in a little idiot forum war.

I care because it makes you look ignorant, which kinda sucks because you did keep the board going in those rough times around here.

But the real problem was already stated in my other post, if you can't figure out what I said, then put your skins jersey on, and join up with the cowblow bandwaganer.

Your funny but you can't read apparently? I said unofficial because someone has to patrol RC since it is not officially screened. Once again, WTFDYC? Obviously it must bother you a lot to worry about it? As to how it makes me look? After several years doing noone cares but you...so get over yourself and let it go...because I'm not going anywhere unless GOD intervenes! :D

and has it ever occurred to you that your constant tagging and burying of other members' posts may hurt RC?

and has it ever occurred to you that your constant tagging and burying of other members' posts may hurt RC?

He is a funny old bastahd :lol: , I just have this vision of him with a cracker jack badge with "Falcon RC forum Monitor"(while the redskins struggle), surounded by those cloth covered walls amongst a thousand other data entry cubicles, with this silly obsession. It is irritating at times, but funny at the same time.

I just hate missing other posters because he bumps their post to the bottom and see it 5 days later, he is blind to the fact he is dong the same crap as that Jesse Jackson troll.

Another year in RC :lol::lol:

hey WFW...I just don't think it's necessary to regulate the fans here. We have yet to have a true troll. When your objective is to talk football, I enjoy posting with you but when you are essentially spamming the board it makes a person almost wonder if it's worth wading through.

1)football talk - check

2)smack talk - check

3)putting down the occasional bandwagon Cowboy fan - check

good stuff there

I'm missing something here...what's Bubba up to?..........clue me...

Haha, it is really kind of difficult to explain what may be a mental illness dealing with obsessed behavior, however will try.

While the Falcons were struggling a couple of years ago with the Vick fiasco, a Vick hugger name Jesse Jackson, among many other variations he created after getting banned, started tagging every post in here, and completely effed the board.

Alot of RC regulars stopped posting in here, except WFW who started tagging the posts the troll effed up back to the top which at the time was a good thing, and worked because this troll finally got a life, and moved on.

WFW was proud of his accomplishment, however felt the need to continue one liners on eveyones posts, why? post count? cloth walls getting to him? don't really know.

He is the Eric Cartman Hall monitor of RC is all I can figure, and has assumed authori-tie in some twisted part of his aging brain.

That is my story, and I'm sticking to it :lol::lol:

Maybe the dude just likes to respond, some folks like to talk.....This board is quite civil as far as I've seen, so what would/could he do to clean it up?

Get rid of the post counter...........that might help.

I'm new here, but so far I like this board..........Want some drama? Sign up on Peweterreport.com

Maybe the dude just likes to respond, some folks like to talk.....This board is quite civil as far as I've seen, so what would/could he do to clean it up?

Get rid of the post counter...........that might help.

I'm new here, but so far I like this board..........Want some drama? Sign up on Peweterreport.com

He does keep things from getting boring, but so does bucman, Dago, REV, Nola, Ion, Boss, amongst many others, and they don't tag every post with some silly one liner.

When the Falcons are in a down time, tumbleweeds blow around in here at times, so that is why he gets his props, but dam when I see a post from a regular 5 days later, it does get irritationg. You just have to be here awhile to see the posts that get buried by this silly obsession.

I was a member of PR, and still read it once in a while, but artificial sweetened koolaid gets old.

I like the forum here also, lots of different takes/opinions on all the teams, and of course plenty of homers from all.

He does keep things from getting boring, but so does bucman, Dago, REV, Nola, Ion, Boss, amongst many others, and they don't tag every post with some silly one liner.

When the Falcons are in a down time, tumbleweeds blow around in here at times, so that is why he gets his props, but dam when I see a post from a regular 5 days later, it does get irritationg. You just have to be here awhile to see the posts that get buried by this silly obsession.

I was a member of PR, and still read it once in a while, but artificial sweetened koolaid gets old.

I like the forum here also, lots of different takes/opinions on all the teams, and of course plenty of homers from all.

Insightful post, If you look like at from blogging in general point of view, you have folks with a certain posting style, regardless of the forum. But I have to agree with you WFW does keep it interesting. For me, I except RC for what it is and lawd knows I will rarely post in TAFT. At least in RC, you get folks with MATURE interesting opinions.