Quick SLICK NICK video. Week 01 vs MIA

SLICK NICK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments, I would like to know if you guys think it was a good job mixing the music and video together... I want to make one every week, and I will post them up if you guys want. Just need the input on what you guys want.

Music wasn't bad, but I think more of a "hardass" song would have worked better for this week. We roughed Miami up. Do you know how to do effects? Maybe some blurs and camera shakes at points of interest?

Music wasn't bad, but I think more of a "hardass" song would have worked better for this week. We roughed Miami up. Do you know how to do effects? Maybe some blurs and camera shakes at points of interest?

Thanks, more video effects and harder music is what I'm getting from you guys so far. I will incorporate all of your inputs in next weeks video.

I am a huge fan of A Perfect Circle and I think that is a great cover of the Beetles. I really liked the music and I thought it went well with the video, but I guess I can see why some people would want some harder music. I would also like to see some Tool used as the music, maybe that would work as the harder music. Maybe you could just make two versions one with a perfect circle and one with Tool, just kidding I know that is too much to ask. Good job and thanks.

I am a huge fan of A Perfect Circle and I think that is a great cover of the Beetles. I really liked the music and I thought it went well with the video, but I guess I can see why some people would want some harder music. I would also like to see some Tool used as the music, maybe that would work as the harder music. Maybe you could just make two versions one with a perfect circle and one with Tool, just kidding I know that is too much to ask. Good job and thanks.

I'm thinking of using a poll to decide what song every week.