I now have proof that I was making a lot of noise yesterday.

ltstorm2

I just coughed, and my sides are sore, like I had been working out. :lol: Do any of you feel any effects from being a fan? Celebrate so hard you felll down some steps?

I've been excersising the voice since the first preseason but I did have an old Phins fan fall on me as he was passing by in my aisle. I just knew he was going to tumble down the stairs.

I was hoarse yesterday, somewhat today, having a hard time stressing certain words. I almost fell down the rows in front of me when the Predator tore Jake Long loose and grappled Penny. My sides are sore too man, don't feel bad. ;)

I'm really disapointed about the section I was in. 347. These fans were terrible game buddies. No one hardly stood up on defense 3rd downs, literally...nobody. Not alot of cheering or yelling. they looked like they were watching a tennis match. their was this one guy that sat by us...never got his name, he was wearing a solid black shirt, blue jean shorts, and had a head full of curly hair. this guy was off the chain and made the game that much better. I was surrounded by Dolphin fans on each side. five in front, three to my right, ten behind me, and just 4 Falcons fans within five seats. Myself and my father included in those four. The curly headed guy, and a more laid back guy were the other. I would like to thank that curly headed guy again whoever he might be for acting completely stupid like myself. It's nice to have someone to high five and cut up with when things are blowing up on the field. The 5 Phin fans in front of me were actually cool. They cheered like crazy up till the start of the third when it was evident they weren't going to move the ball. They talked to us about other football teams and about the Falcons and how good of an offense we had. One said "it should be illegal to have that many weapons on the field" They let us use their Binoculars and were really pleasent. The three **** heads on the right were completely opposite, and the Phin fans behind me would have been more suited for a couch.

We have a bunch of fans that think all the game is...is an excuse to get drunk, their are more people in the beer lines and concessions right at introductions and kickoff than I would prefer. I know you can't control people, but it would be nice to have more fans in their seat when the introductions are made and they kickoff.

I'm really disapointed about the section I was in. 347. These fans were terrible game buddies. No one hardly stood up on defense 3rd downs, literally...nobody. Not alot of cheering or yelling. they looked like they were watching a tennis match.

This is why I hate sitting in the upper deck. My experience is that it is a totally different atmosphere than the lower level. It should get better as the year goes on and the excitement level rises. Kind of like last year.

This is why I hate sitting in the upper deck. My experience is that it is a totally different atmosphere than the lower level. It should get better as the year goes on and the excitement level rises. Kind of like last year.

I sit in 132 lower level, and my section sucks. Nothing against OLD people, but I think there are toooo many old people in my section. Spread em out. :lol: