JA98 Did Not Make 1 Tackle in the Dolphis Game

slewis1952

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to NFL.COM and go to the Falcons games and check the stats. Jamaal "the Bust" Anderson made 0 tackles. Ladies and Gentlemen, he officially is a bust, get rid of him, and good riddance!!!!!

did you even watch the game....he had some good pressure on Pennington....just because he didnt get 10 tackles does not mean he didnt have a good game.....he also tipped a ball at the line....watch the game next time before posting stupid stuff

I have been an admitted JA98 basher. And for good reason's I might add, but he had a decent game. Not a great one, but not bad. With that said I don't know why people think he is a good run stopper. His technique still leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh, and if you think he had good penetration yesterday, umm no. He is an athletic kid that weighs what? 280? Of course he is going to get some push. He was playing against a single block most of the game and could never shed his block to even get on an assist. Yes, he batted a ball. Okay, so he got his arm up in the air in the right spot once.

His fundimentals are still lacking and he dosent have the heart to make up for it. He would be a good fourth round pick and dosent deserve first round money.

I have been an admitted JA98 basher. And for good reason's I might add, but he had a decent game. Not a great one, but not bad. With that said I don't know why people think he is a good run stopper. His technique still leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh, and if you think he had good penetration yesterday, umm no. He is an athletic kid that weighs what? 280? Of course he is going to get some push. He was playing against a single block most of the game and could never shed his block to even get on an assist. Yes, he batted a ball. Okay, so he got his arm up in the air in the right spot once.

His fundimentals are still lacking and he dosent have the heart to make up for it. He would be a good fourth round pick and dosent deserve first round money.

I agree 100%

did you even watch the game....he had some good pressure on Pennington....just because he didnt get 10 tackles does not mean he didnt have a good game.....he also tipped a ball at the line....watch the game next time before posting stupid stuff

Exactly, the dud actually played great and had some good pressure. Stats don't necessarily show how someone played. For example, Jerry had 1 tackle but played lights out. Dude was all over the place and was in the back field a lot creating for other people. He also came close to a sack and took on double teams freeing up others. Jamaal played well and I'd have to question whether you watched the game myself. This is why some call people who don't like Jamaal haters because even when he has a good game some still want to discredit him. At least call it like you see it and realize stats don't tell the entire story. Especially with the d-line.

Go to NFL.COM and go to the Falcons games and check the stats. Jamaal "the Bust" Anderson made 0 tackles. Ladies and Gentlemen, he officially is a bust, get rid of him, and good riddance!!!!!

Good to see you can judge a players performance solely on a stat line. You've so good you don't even have to watch a game to know how someone played.

I thought he looked good. He does seem to get held a lot once he gets past his man. Our D-Line deserves the game ball for yesterday, him included.

I agree. I haven't seen him this disruptive since the chicago game except without the sacks. He was in the opponents backfield several times yesterday. He just lacks that closing burst most DE's have when near the QB. He looks much better this season.

JA98, did pretty good. Not as good as Beer-man though. : :wub: :wub:

Nobody did as good as Beirman. Not even Abe himself. They both had 2 sacks but Jamaal chased Chad into Abe on one of them. Also, Bierman was about to sack Chad again on their last drive but was held. Chad scrambled but the flag came out. Dude should of had 3 sacks.

Did I see the game? Yes, I was there. Jamaal Anderson is a body on the field and that is all. Brent Grimes had 2 tackles, Peria Jerry, who plays inside had 1, Anderson had zero. I would not confuse the great play of the defense with Jamaal Anserson having a whole lot to do with it. He is not a good NFL player. I dare say an average DE would make our denfense even twice as good as it appears to be. The only thing he did is tip a pass.

He was completely non existent in the game, just as he has been since his rookie year. If Bierman's play does not get him a starting position then I don't know what else to say.

oh goodie...another person that didnt watch the game....so when he helped Abe get a sack and when he tipped the ball.....that is non existent huh