Favorite Sentence of the Day

BCEagleATLFalcon

I gotta say, seeing a true MASTER of their craft is truely awesome to see. Abe and Tony G definately fit that category.

So, so true. There's actually another good Miami Herald article on THAT topic (my hometown newspaper is doing alright today!): :P

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football...ry/1232147.html

There's a caption-worthy picture in that article: Bell isn't even looking in the right direction anymore while Tony runs in for the TD.

So, so true. There's actually another good Miami Herald article on THAT topic (my hometown newspaper is doing alright today!): :P

There's a caption-worthy picture in that article: Bell isn't even looking in the right direction anymore while Tony runs in for the TD.

5906033.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

That's because Tony just tossed him on his azz....That was the second or third best moment of the game.

Great articles from the Miami Herald! My fave was the description of Peterson!

"Peterson moved so fast he was almost an apparition, a ghost who would appear suddenly near the football. The Falcons linebacker jarred the ball loose from Miami tight end Anthony Fasano in the second quarter at the Falcons' 16-yard line, and Atlanta cornerback Brian Williams snatched the ball and ran it to the Miami 31. " :lol:

5906033.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

That's because Tony just tossed him on his azz....That was the second or third best moment of the game.

I sit near the 10 yard line lower level row 2. That was RIGHT in front of me. I don't care what TV you have at home, nothing compares to seeing it happen RIGHT infront of your face. Love this team.

I love the web poll on that page, my answer was simple.

Atlanta was simply the better team

I like this part:

In the third quarter, Gonzalez turned a short flip from Ryan into a 20-yard touchdown pass when the Dolphins were caught in the blitz.

``I saw it coming, and Matt saw it coming because he yelled `Cover Zero,' '' Gonzalez said of the touchdown. ``I just broke it outside like I'm supposed to.''

Matt is the truth!

I like this part:

In the third quarter, Gonzalez turned a short flip from Ryan into a 20-yard touchdown pass when the Dolphins were caught in the blitz.

``I saw it coming, and Matt saw it coming because he yelled `Cover Zero,' '' Gonzalez said of the touchdown. ``I just broke it outside like I'm supposed to.''

Matt is the truth!

Yep, I was impressed by that too when I read it. There are so many things that seem "automatic," so to speak, when watching a game, and reading something like that, you remember exactly how much prep goes into being able to read a defense and being able to communicate what you've read amongst the offense.