Does Jake Delhomme start this week @ Atlanta?

g-dawg

Going back to the Cards/Panthers game in playoffs last year and the game yesterday versus the Eagles - Jake Delhomme has thrown 9 INT's in 7 quarters of football.

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect to get a different result. I think John Fox and Company might be INSANE!!!! :wacko:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to the Cards/Panthers game in playoffs last year and the game yesterday versus the Eagles - Jake Delhomme has thrown 9 INT's in 7 quarters of football.

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect to get a different result. I think John Fox and Company might be INSANE!!!! :wacko:

7 picks and don't forget the one fumble yesterday as well. He is a turnover machine. I could only hope that he would start. I have a feeling that he will complete more passes to us than the Panthers.

7 picks and don't forget the one fumble yesterday as well. He is a turnover machine. I could only hope that he would start. I have a feeling that he will complete more passes to us than the Panthers.

well he had 5 in the playoff game, and 4 in the game yesterday, that adds up to 9.

he's starting this week. hopefully he comes in and plays like the last two weeks, but i kind of doubt it. he'll probably have a chip the size of his turnover rate on his shoulder this week.

agreed......I think the Panthers coaches will try and help Jake out by making the game plan - "run, run, run"........I predict Jake won't throw the ball more than 20 times.

Delhomme's problem is consistency, not talent. He could come in this week on fire. I still expect a heavy dose of the ground game this week. The Dolphins averages a good YPC most of the game but ended up passing all over the place. Look for Fox to not make that mistake.

I hope that Mr. Meltdown plays rather than his evil twin. Another 4-0 to ratio would be great.

don't be so quick to judge, he had 2 bad games, don't expect him to come here and have a bad game just because the EAGLES forced him to turn the ball over a lot. We're no Eagles defense yet folks, don't get cocky, get focused, if we can make plays and play with that same ENERGY on defense, we'll have a shot at this, but don't count the Panthers out, we MUST contain their run game, which is even better than Miami's

Why do you care if fans get cocky?

That's what I don't get, being cocky is fun! The funniest thing is people thinking that cocky fans can actually affect the outcome of the game. There was a guy on the board making that argument last week but i don't remember who it was.

Cocky fans bring the trolls that you guys cry about. Then after our first loss, the rest of us have to dig through the abyss of troll posts because you guys wanted to run your mouth. -_-

"Omgz, where's the mods! these trolls are taking over the board."

Don't want to hear ANY of that after you have your fun being cocky.

Cocky fans bring the trolls that you guys cry about. Then after our first loss, the rest of us have to dig through the abyss of troll posts because you guys wanted to run your mouth. -_-

"Omgz, where's the mods! these trolls are taking over the board."

Don't want to hear ANY of that after you have your fun being cocky.

I'd rather not get into that again, but my objection with that one guy had nothing to do with discussing football. It's irrelevant to this conversation.

I'd rather not get into that again, but my objection with that one guy had nothing to do with discussing football. It's irrelevant to this conversation.

I'm not talking about any objection you had. I'm talking about what happens every single time fans here get overconfident and act like we are superbowl bound after week 1.

Do you know how we speak of fans that are way too cocky? We are looked at the same way when you guys do it and then the train of trolls come here to infest the board and half of you scurry around crying about it.

I'm not talking about any objection you had. I'm talking about what happens every single time fans here get overconfident and act like we are superbowl bound after week 1.

Do you know how we speak of fans that are way too cocky? We are looked at the same way when you guys do it and then the train of trolls come here to infest the board and half of you scurry around crying about it.

I don't have any problems with the fans of other teams coming here and talking smack. I talk about this team being a Super Bowl contender because I really think it is a Super Bowl contender, not to be cocky. I just give my honest opinion, it I am wrong, so be it, I will eat my crow.

For example, I promise you I won't be talking smack about the Falcons whipping the Patriots next week, because I don't think the Falcons are going to win. I hope they do though.