birds4life88

For the Saints:

O:

Drew Brees

Mike Bell

D:

Darren Sharper

Jabari Greer

I was very impressed with the Saints secondary, they shut down the Lions passing game and more importantly, they shut down Megatron. Sure, he had 3 catches for 90 yards, but something like 65 of those came on one play during Malcolm Jenkins welcome to the NFL moment. Jabari Greer completely shut down his side of the field and made some nice plays in the run game. He's the best corner in the South, I believe.

for the falcons its got to be mike peterson. the hit he put on that guy to cause a fumble was beautiful. i love kieth brooking but he has never hit like that.

the interception he had was icing on the cake.

honerabe mention. tony gonzalez.

who is yours?

You mean Tony Fasano(?), who fumbled it 3 times?

The dolphins suck!

He didn't just fumble bucman, he was hit/jacked up...remember the way your defense used to be? :rolleyes:

Oh on offense Gonzo- Ryan missed to wide open TDs

Defense the all 11!

Are you drunk? Kinda early to be getting drunk, or still be partying from yesterday?

Yes, I seen Ryan Miss three or four wide open Passes... its early and usually takes a week or two to get back in the swing of things.

Nothing has changed with our Defense, We seem to be the only team suffering from the suspension bug so enjoy your self while you can wfw... Cause the Bucs are gonna pass, and run all over the Falcon this year! Your not gonna be playing the miami Dolphins week 12 and 16.

bucman I'm doubting you here...We win so the phins suck? you lose and the cowboys are teh gr34test? This makes no since. The phins are a good team. Just b/c we beat them dosent make them garbage. But if you keep this mentality then your about to find something out about the bucs you don't want to.

for the falcons its got to be mike peterson. the hit he put on that guy to cause a fumble was beautiful.

THAT HIT RIGHT THERE ...... TOOK THE FIGHT OUT OF MIAMI. AND THE SOUND THAT CAME

WITH IT. AFTER THAT ...... THEY WERE READY TO GO HOME. MIKE PETERSON WAS NOT

TAKING ANY PRISONERS ......... MIKE PETERSON ..... easy. B)

bucman I'm doubting you here...We win so the phins suck? you lose and the cowboys are teh gr34test? This makes no since. The phins are a good team. Just b/c we beat them dosent make them garbage. But if you keep this mentality then your about to find something out about the bucs you don't want to.

TOO LATE! WHAT DO YOU THINKS MAKING HIM TALK LIKE THIS? :huh:

BOSS ....... DO YOU MEAN IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORST?? :huh:

no i was saying he was probably a little bit out of sync with roddy and the others because he was sick and missed practice, coupled along with 1st game of the season jitters. he was sick and missed practice one day and the next day he was saying he was fine, which i don't really believe because nobody feels 100% the next day after being sick like that.

either way i expect our O will be clicking this week.

no i was saying he was probably a little bit out of sync with roddy and the others because he was sick and missed practice, coupled along with 1st game of the season jitters. he was sick and missed practice one day and the next day he was saying he was fine, which i don't really believe because nobody feels 100% the next day after being sick like that.

either way i expect our O will be clicking this week.

WHEN I SAY "WORST" ..... I MEAN FOR MIAMI. :lol: