Vantage Point?

AntDG

Guest matt moore

Hey guys,

First off I want to apologize for not having Vantage Point up yet. My goal is to have them up on Tuesday mornings. I added a second camera angle this year so I had some extra footage to go through. I also had some things come up early in the week. But I have reworked my schedule for the future wins(I hope there will be many of them) so I can make sure that Vantage Point is up on Tuesdays. I hope to have the Miami edition up tonight or tomorrow morning. I will let you know when it is up. Thanks for your patience!

Matt

Hey guys,

First off I want to apologize for not having Vantage Point up yet. My goal is to have them up on Tuesday mornings. I added a second camera angle this year so I had some extra footage to go through. I also had some things come up early in the week. But I have reworked my schedule for the future wins(I hope there will be many of them) so I can make sure that Vantage Point is up on Tuesdays. I hope to have the Miami addition up tonight or tomorrow morning. I will let you know when it is up. Thanks for your patience!

Matt

Thanks. All the vids from last year were awesome.

Hey guys,

First off I want to apologize for not having Vantage Point up yet. My goal is to have them up on Tuesday mornings. I added a second camera angle this year so I had some extra footage to go through. I also had some things come up early in the week. But I have reworked my schedule for the future wins(I hope there will be many of them) so I can make sure that Vantage Point is up on Tuesdays. I hope to have the Miami addition up tonight or tomorrow morning. I will let you know when it is up. Thanks for your patience!

Matt

Fantastic! Thanks for all the effort you do in putting those together. They are a pleasure to watch.