Alright so I was mad a little earlier

Lightmare

Be mad at me all you want, it's old.

Why didn't Matt Ryan pass for at least 300 yards in this last game? He had plenty of chances. It's almost like he gave up a few times. He had plenty of time to shake the rust off in the preseason. There is no excuse now. He over threw people all day long and kept the defense on the field longer then they needed to be. They should have shut the Dolphins out in my opinion, and would have if Ryan made better decisions. This game should have ended at least 35-0, but no, we've got sophomore slump out on field.

Elam needs to get out of here, and Turner looked pitiful. I have a feeling he'll be awful this year compared to last. He just doesn't have it anymore and teams have figured him out. Smith needs to straighten up. This game was way to close. Delhomme will tear this team apart if things don't change

Be mad at me all you want, it's old.

Why didn't Matt Ryan pass for at least 300 yards in this last game? He had plenty of chances. It's almost like he gave up a few times. He had plenty of time to shake the rust off in the preseason. There is no excuse now. He over threw people all day long and kept the defense on the field longer then they needed to be. They should have shut the Dolphins out in my opinion, and would have if Ryan made better decisions. This game should have ended at least 35-0, but no, we've got sophomore slump out on field.

Elam needs to get out of here, and Turner looked pitiful. I have a feeling he'll be awful this year compared to last. He just doesn't have it anymore and teams have figured him out. Smith needs to straighten up. This game was way to close. Delhomme will tear this team apart if things don't change

Dolphins have one of the nastiest pass rushes and a solid run stopping defense. I had it in my mind that Turner would get 35yds and Ryan would get 175. I still thought we would win from a Gonzalez TD and 3 FG's because the Dolphins have no real offense if they can't wildcat.

We did better than I thought. Lets give Elam another game or two and the QB and RB tandem will do better against the Panthers.

Dolphins have one of the nastiest pass rushes and a solid run stopping defense. I had it in my mind that Turner would get 35yds and Ryan would get 175. I still thought we would win from a Gonzalez TD and 3 FG's because the Dolphins have no real offense if they can't wildcat.

We did better than I thought. Lets give Elam another game or two and the QB and RB tandem will do better against the Panthers.

Elam is old, we need fresh talent. Turner better do better next week. He just look horrible. I'm not saying I demand perfection, but Adrian Peterson rushed for more yard than him.

Brees and Romo also passed for more yard and touchdowns than "Matty Ice". If Ryan wants to win anything, he's got to do better

Turner looked alright, but you can't ask someone to break 3 tackles on every play. The Dolphins defensive line beat our offensive line. That's why it was so hard for our offensive skill players to make an impression. Ryan had nowhere near enough time to get comfortable in the pocket and its only his ability to get rid of the ball that stopped us taking more sacks and kept us in position where he hit a number of key 3rd down passes. The Dolphins have a good defence but we put points on them, controlled the clock when we needed to and won the game.

You're not going to complete every pass in every game. To call it a sophomore slump is ridiculous. No INTs, 2 TD's, a solid day at the office. Not every day will produce fireworks.

Adrian Peterson played against a Browns defence that owned him in the first half, then the real Browns should up. Watch his long TD run and look at the tackling.

This board is out of cotrol with the Jedi stalkers and homophobes this week.

Yep. I thought when school started that would fumigate this place.

Guess not.