Laurent Robinson

Osiruz

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091311/2...hawks#tab:watch

he looked good today, we could've definately used him. I understand people make mistakes, but i'd be able to sleep if we got a 2-3 rounder for him. Horrendous trade.

Yeah, I seem to recall the old saying "defense wins championships, but 6 good receivers will start a dynasty". Yeah, you lose.

he looked good today, we could've definately used him. I understand people make mistakes, but i'd be able to sleep if we got a 2-3 rounder for him. Horrendous trade.

We definitely did not get enough for him. But oh well. Done is done. Every other move TD has made looks like freakin' gold. What pick # was Kroy Bierman? Yet another beast found by TD.

i will not question any of the moves we make,,, i have drank the kool aid man.... i am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy about the Entire Falcons organization atm......... we look to be solid and poised to make a run here guys..........

L Robinson would have been our 4th wr at best....

and us doing that for Rams got us Tye Hill in the long run, so basicaly we traded him for Tye Hill, a 1st round draft choice that should fit in very very well with our D and be starting soon.........

we dont do them a favor with robinson they never trade us a starting corner for a 7th

L Robinson would have been our 4th wr at best....

WTF?

and us doing that for Rams got us Tye Hill in the long run, so basicaly we traded him for Tye Hill, a 1st round draft choice that should fit in very very well with our D and be starting soon.........

we dont do them a favor with robinson they never trade us a starting corner for a 7th

hill isnt proven yet, but lets cross our fingers here.

Laurent is a talent but he is a chronically injured player - just wait, he will pull a hammy or twist a knee or SOMETHING in the next few weeks and miss half the season - its bound to happen.

Laurent cannot play special teams because he's "soft" so he needs to go somewhere and be a starter. The only thing notable that Laurent Robinson did in Atlanta is turn to Matt Ryan in the NFL.com video during Matt's first game and say "its just like college". :)

You know, if I were you and could not let this go after all this time, if I were so determined to keep harping on the past and follow the results of a player on a team that LOST yesterday instead of focussing on the players on the team I claim to support who contributed enough to get a WIN yesterday, I might consider changing my team loyalties and follow the Rams instead. Thank Goodness, I don't have that problem. I'm too busy staying tuned to the contributions of our CURRENT roster to worry about past players obsessively - so I'll stay a Falcons fan. But, hey, that's just me.

Can't change it man - let it go!

Combine the fact that he's injury prone with the fact that he's a fumble waiting to happen and you've got a guy who'll not only cough up the ball but then not get up to chase the guy who recovers the fumble down because he's ailing in pain from the hit that just got laid on him that caused the fumble

waitwut

Laurent Robinson oooozzzzed talent to me. I was upset when we traded him for so little in return.

I also was upset that we got rid of 5 defensive starters without having experienced replacements.

There is allot of football to be played but at this point I must say TD has put together a solid 53 man roster.

We can't fault him to much for a miss step or there because there always going to be examples you can point to that simply states "no one is perfect".

so you're saying laurent would start over douglas or jenkins? ****, he couldn't even start over finn and at one point weems last year.

if he hadn't got hurt 100% he'd have been the #2. Jenkins didn't even get a shot at starting until Robinson got hurt. and if he was healthy he's 10 times better than any other WR we have instead of Roddy, yet he would have been our #4? lol Jenkins doesn't go out and run routes and consistently make the types of plays starting WR's make.