Anyone care about how our former falcons did...

DBG

I saw Alge drop a pass, looked like his hands are made of stone. He's mostly a blocker now.

I saw Meangelo afraid to tackle someone, then walk away like he's mad at himself b/c that's never happened before.

I read in the box score that brooking had 7 tackles. Not sure about the details, but I'm sure 6 of them were his own teammates.

That's all I can think of right now. Lawyer Milloy had a beer an a shot and was bombed as usual.

anybody care?

I want Brooking, Grady Jackson, Foxworth and Boley to do good...... The better they do, the more/better compensatory picks we will receive.

I don't remember seeing Boley today and I watched that game. I was drunk by then, and was interrupted for sex, but I still watched most of it.

not sure why you have to attack everyone.

Says the guy whose sig calls someone that posts regularly on this forum gay? Did he hurt your feelings at some point? You actually look pretty limp-wristed for going after someone that way. You're just pointing right back at yourself.

Oh, btw, it's just you and Jedi-(space). He's just not funny. You're the real pansy, though.

D-Hall played poorly, which is weird because he played really well for the Skins last year. The Skins seemed out of sink and the INT Hall made was more down to a great play by Landry than what Hall did as he got beaten by Smith on the play but Landry read the play and made a break on the ball - it was exceptional safety play

D-Hall played poorly, which is weird because he played really well for the Skins last year. The Skins seemed out of sink and the INT Hall made was more down to a great play by Landry than what Hall did as he got beaten by Smith on the play but Landry read the play and made a break on the ball - it was exceptional safety play

i feel like landry would have had a shot at the pick if we wasnt playing so far deep. why does he do that? i realize the fear of getting beat deep, but he could make so many more plays not being lined up 25 yds deep.

DeAngelo Hall blames DeAngelo Hall for rough outing

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 13, 2009 10:10 PM ET

Maybe DeAngelo Hall should just sit out Week One next year.

One season after getting embarrassed by Eddie Royal during Hall's first game as a Raider, the Washington Redskin cornerback was burned repeatedly by the Giants receiver corps, especially in the first half.

The Giants appeared to be picking on the man that Washington gave $22.5 million guaranteed to during the offseason.

"I feel like the guy that just couldn't make a play to save my life," Hall told Comcast's Kelli Johnson, via Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post.

Hall went on to praise his defensive backfield teammates, and even deflected credit for his interception, saying he was originally beat on the play.

Hall's honesty is refreshing, but it doesn't change the fact that he's very prone to giving up big plays for such a high paid player.

Anything else you didn't do well, DeAngelo?

"You know, we definitely need to tackle better, myself probably No. 1 on that list. . . . ****, I even made a stupid mistake on special teams, you know, got a block in the back. So all around, I just didn't execute and play to my ability at all."

Hard to argue with the man.

DeAngelo Hall blames DeAngelo Hall for rough outing

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 13, 2009 10:10 PM ET

Maybe DeAngelo Hall should just sit out Week One next year.

One season after getting embarrassed by Eddie Royal during Hall's first game as a Raider, the Washington Redskin cornerback was burned repeatedly by the Giants receiver corps, especially in the first half.

The Giants appeared to be picking on the man that Washington gave $22.5 million guaranteed to during the offseason.

"I feel like the guy that just couldn't make a play to save my life," Hall told Comcast's Kelli Johnson, via Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post.

Hall went on to praise his defensive backfield teammates, and even deflected credit for his interception, saying he was originally beat on the play.

Hall's honesty is refreshing, but it doesn't change the fact that he's very prone to giving up big plays for such a high paid player.

Anything else you didn't do well, DeAngelo?

"You know, we definitely need to tackle better, myself probably No. 1 on that list. . . . ****, I even made a stupid mistake on special teams, you know, got a block in the back. So all around, I just didn't execute and play to my ability at all."

Hard to argue with the man.

I suspect he is still going to cash that big fat game check.

I'm not spelling Nazi but smh at this one.

Robinson played well. Picked him up in my fantasy league to replace Anthony Gonzalez. Hope Brooking and Boley play well so we can get better compensatory picks.