Falcons crush teams in season openers

LVfalconfan

The last two years we have dominated our season openers, Last year detroit was not a bad team, and we all thought we would lose. We crushed them and they went on to go 0-16. This year the all might dolphins came to our house and we crushed them. I honestly think that us beating the lions like we did was part of the reason they went 0-16, we broke there spirit. I think we did the same thing to the dolphins. They would be lucky to go 2-14

The last two years we have dominated our season openers, Last year detroit was not a bad team, and we all thought we would lose. We crushed them and they went on to go 0-16. This year the all might dolphins came to our house and we crushed them. I honestly think that us beating the lions like we did was part of the reason they went 0-16, we broke there spirit. I think we did the same thing to the dolphins. They would be lucky to go 2-14

You mean last year Detroit was a bad team? Because they wen't 0-16.. Us beating them didn't change the coarse of their whole out look on the season lol. They were just terrible/

You mean last year Detroit was a bad team? Because they wen't 0-16.. Us beating them didn't change the coarse of their whole out look on the season lol. They were just terrible/

No I disagree, I think they should have been an 8-8 team. We were supposed to be the 1-15 team and we jumped all over them. That has to do something to their confidence. The whole season they had flashbacks of Turner trucking them. Every time they saw the number 33 they curled up in the fetal position the rest of the year.