TODAY - Best day of my life!

mozzie71

Hey guys.. Just before i head to bed I wanted to quickly share my feelings on today.. and thank everyone involved.

For those that arnt aware.. the Message Board Get Together was today.. I flew over from Australia to be here.. and i got to hang out with a great bunch of guys

Then my girl and I got field passes (thanks James) and i proposed just before Kickoff (thanks Al for your assistance on that :) ) .. she said YES btw... :D Way to start a day!!!

img1009ml.jpg

Then the game.. what a treat to be able to watch a team of that calibre.. I was amazed at how well our Defense stepped on up!!!

Then after the game managed to collect autographs from Finn Jenks JA98 McClure Turner & Jerious... I also got a pic with TD long after the crowds had dispersed.

img1227d.jpg

Wandered out to Buckhead for dinner.. (Lola's).. and Gonzo was seated 4 tables away!!! I got the waiter to ask Tony if he minded being aproached.. and he said to come on up. Got to chat with him.. thank him for his game.. shake his hand.. got an autograph.. he and his posse were the nicest people i think ive ever met.. (ok.. on par with Kerney back in the days)

What a day!! Thanks to the Falcons and the wider Falcon community!!! Love you all!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, heck of a day Moz. Glad you were able to come over again. Congrats on the proposal & her saying yes (be careful, she might wise up) :)

Would make a heck of a good story for the AJC (know their writers are reading this board & copying our ideas anyway) or for the Falcons to feature on their website.

Hey guys.. Just before i head to bed I wanted to quickly share my feelings on today.. and thank everyone involved.

For those that arnt aware.. the Message Board Get Together was today.. I flew over from Australia to be here.. and i got to hang out with a great bunch of guys

Then my girl and I got field passes (thanks James) and i proposed just before Kickoff (thanks Al for your assistance on that :) ) .. she said YES btw... :D Way to start a day!!!

img1009ml.jpg

Then the game.. what a treat to be able to watch a team of that calibre.. I was amazed at how well our Defense stepped on up!!!

Then after the game managed to collect autographs from Finn Jenks JA98 McClure Turner & Jerious... I also got a pic with TD long after the crowds had dispersed.

img1227d.jpg

Wandered out to Buckhead for dinner.. (Lola's).. and Gonzo was seated 4 tables away!!! I got the waiter to ask Tony if he minded being aproached.. and he said to come on up. Got to chat with him.. thank him for his game.. shake his hand.. got an autograph.. he and his posse were the nicest people i think ive ever met.. (ok.. on par with Kerney back in the days)

What a day!! Thanks to the Falcons and the wider Falcon community!!! Love you all!

congrats man and i'm glad to see falcons faithful....on both parts....coming from over seas to come here. thank you. us falcon fans appreciate your love for your team and your soon to be newly wed!!! takes a fantastic woman to take to a game....none the less over seas and say yes all with in those hours. you got a good girl.....we all know how annoyed we get with women during long travels....ha. you must be a great guy.....but then again...you are a falcon. Congrats buddy.

img1009ml.jpg

img1227d.jpg

sorry in advance for the weird question but im curious what gonzalez was eating because he talks about his diet so much? did he already have his food? what was it?

Congratulations, Mozzie - very happy for you and your bride-to-be!

We filmed the proposal, which took place about 45 minutes before kickoff, and we'll be publishing a story along with the video on Monday.

Thanks Mod.. you and the guys on here are the silent majority of really good people on these boards..

a story?? Geewizz... im all embarassed...

Is it true the camera adds 10 pounds?? i cant afford that!!!!

I guess ya'll will get to see the most nervous man in history!!!!!

sorry in advance for the weird question but im curious what gonzalez was eating because he talks about his diet so much? did he already have his food? what was it?

that is an odd question.. lol.. but by the time i went up he'd finished the main course... there was a white wine on the table.. not sure if he was drinking it. he had 4 ladies and 1 guy dining with him ;)