Remember when this board use to have administrators / moderators?

Peyton

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they could always be uber strict & immediately ban people who are not involved in positive Falcon groupthink that the mods at some other boards (eagles/panthers for example). I like the way they handle most of the stuff here.

They aren't here to handle anything lately.

yeah but there used to be a moderator on the board at basically all times to clean up the garbage. I don't know where they are now.

Some of us have lives beyond reading thru every post in every thread as volunteer mods.

Try the report button and let us know what we need to check on and take action on.

Also, just because you don't agree with what someone says doesn't mean they need to be banned.

yeah but there used to be a moderator on the board at basically all times to clean up the garbage. I don't know where they are now.

I think some of the mini-mods have gone mini-missing, but that's not surprising after this long of a time. They should probably replace some of those who are less active.

The mini-mods were supposed to handle the garbage cleanup so that the moderator could concentrate on his real job with the Falcons. This is just a very minor part of his job I would assume & if it were too much of a hassle, they'd probably kill the MB rather than make him spend more time here cleaning up the trash.

Some of us have lives beyond reading thru every post in every thread as volunteer mods.

Try the report button and let us know what we need to check on and take action on.

Also, just because you don't agree with what someone says doesn't mean they need to be banned.

Well why don't you check out DBG's sig and tell me if you think that is bannable.

yeah, and this board used to be dead. if queers such as yourself dont have people to argue with, the boar is dead. The mods are doing a great job, the pansies just want a big ole friendly falcons fan circle jerk where everyone has the same ideas, at the same time.

dude, this doesn't have anything to do with you, I don't have any problem with you. Go on with your bad self.

sounded sorta defensive sir

hahah i work to jobs buddy but i enjoy reading what my fellow falcons fans are talking about.

not why there arguing about or jedi fighting with some kids

everytime ive been on as of late thats all i see

Well why don't you check out DBG's sig and tell me if you think that is bannable.

Really? Really Peyton? How old are you?

You have a panthers jersey on, in a Falcons message board. Of course you are going to get flamed.

Wow. Just wow.

yeah, and this board used to be dead. if queers such as yourself dont have people to argue with, the boar is dead. The mods are doing a great job, the pansies just want a big ole friendly falcons fan circle jerk where everyone has the same ideas, at the same time.

If you call him a queer, he'll make a thread about you!

Really? Really Peyton? How old are you?

You have a panthers jersey on, in a Falcons message board. Of course you are going to get flamed.

Wow. Just wow.

Really? Really DBG? That sig is wrong. Why don't you ask him where he got that jersey and what those pics are about? I'm sure you would have been blowing whoever you needed to to get to do what he did......

Wow. Just wow.

Why should anyone report? Look at the topic headlines tonight. Just close out all of Jedi's nonsense threads.

I agree that the Mods are doing a fine job. I was on here last season, and I was gagged after my third post. I never came back that season.

It's a message board Peyton. If you want a place where everyone thoughts and actions are controlled go to a psych hospital or a church.